IGNORED

Masters Ticket Lottery Topic

David in FL

Just got my email. The lottery for 2016 tickets is now open. Both practice round and tournament days are available. My recommendation is to sign up for the maximum number of tickets for every day. Good luck! https://tickets.masters.com

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just got my email. The lottery for 2016 tickets is now open. Both practice round and tournament days are available. My recommendation is to sign up for the maximum number of tickets for every day.

Good luck!

https://tickets.masters.com

Yep :-D

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Just got my email. The lottery for 2016 tickets is now open. Both practice round and tournament days are available. My recommendation is to sign up for the maximum number of tickets for every day.

Good luck!

https://tickets.masters.com

That strategy hasn't worked for me since the second the year of the lottery (won the first year they had it).....this year I'm going the single route - the people I know now would rather watch on the HDTV and avoid the mob scene (thanks Jack Whitaker).

That strategy hasn't worked for me since the second the year of the lottery (won the first year they had it).....this year I'm going the single route - the people I know now would rather watch on the HDTV and avoid the mob scene (thanks Jack Whitaker).

It's a lottery, with relatively few tickets available for the number of applicants. My group of 5 buddies has only been selected 3 times in the 15+ years or so that we've all been trying. That's about a 1/25 selection rate. Not horrible, but no one should hold their breath....and limiting the days you'll accept will definitely reduce your chances. Regardless, if you get days you don't want, I promise, the tickets won't go to waste! As I imagine you know, until recently, they didn't even offer tournament day tickets through the lottery at all. Agree though, I'd rather go to a practice round and watch the tournament on TV. But then, I pretty much feel that way about any golf tournament.

In David's bag....

3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I applied for the max tickets for all days. I'm certainly not holding my breath, but it only cost me about 30 seconds to submit my request. Fingers crossed.

Completed my application on Tuesday . . . . looking forward to my annual notices of denial in June and July

I also look forward to checking my email one day this summer and grumbling how the lottery is rigged, rigged I tell ya!,  because I haven't won tickets yet.

In My Bag:
Driver: :cleveland:  Hi-Bore XLS
Irons: :cleveland:  CCi 3i-PW
Wedges: :nike:  VR V-Rev Cast Black-Satin
Putter: :ping:  IC 20-10A

• 4 weeks later...
Got my rejection email as well....on all 5 submissions lol

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

I got my rejection yesterday.  Knowing how few tickets are really allocated and the fact that many groups or individuals are automatic I do not expect to win.  I did got to the Par 3 and Wednesday practice round a few years ago so I have walked the course, but I am holding out for a tournament day.

Completed my application on Tuesday . . . . looking forward to my annual notices of denial in June and July

1/2 of my expected denials have now been received {thumpsup}

Players play, tough players win!

me neither.....yahoo!!!!

Augusta here I come?

doubt it

Spoke way too soon....just arrived a few mins ago......

2016 Masters Daily Tournament Tickets Random Selection

We have completed the random selection process for 2016 Daily Tournament tickets and regret to inform you that your application was not selected for tickets.

If you have not already applied, and would like to apply for Practice Rounds tickets, you may complete your application at this time.  The application deadline for Practice Rounds tickets is June 30, 2015 .  All applicants will be notified in mid-July when the random selection process is complete.

Well SCREW YOU AUGUSTA NATIONAL!!!

Yeah I got a fat NO as well.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

No go for me this year too.

In David's bag....