IGNORED

Broke 80! Now How Do I Do It Consistently?

Note: This thread is 1743 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

5 minutes ago, Shindig said:

That depends on where the ball goes when you miss the fairway.  In the trees?  Yeah, that's a problem.  In the rough?  Not as big a problem, unless you're playing in the U.S. Open or something.  

C379CE6E-1459-4886-9087-39D354F29062.png

• 1 month later...

Update: I shot my first 72 yesterday! I had a 76 mid-June and this is my first time beating that! The day before this score I hit driver really good with 12 fairways and for the 72 I hit 10. I still wish I could my super comfy big draw back with driver soon though. My wedges inside 110-120 yards were superb. All of my first five holes I had birdie putts inside 20 feet. I had 30 putts which I’m pretty happy with. If that was under 30 all the time soon, that would be cool. I think my biggest issue is still trust issues with longer clubs. I can’t FEEL a draw before my shots as vividly as I could at the beginning of the year and later last year.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure which is cooler... the fact that you are consistently in the 70s, or that you have 70s icon Bob Crane as your avatar.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Broke 80! Now How Do I Do It Consistently?
Note: This thread is 1743 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!