525 posts / 20316 viewsLast Reply

1 hour ago, ChrisP said:

Honestly have no clue who is going to win this tournament. 

What? Honestly? You mean you REALLY don't know? With only 36 holes to play? :-)

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

4 hours ago, Chris223 said:

Heyyy now, I resent that.  BC Open is my home course in my hometown!  

I'm from Binghamton originally, live in Ithaca now. En-Joie is on my list of courses to play.

I saw all the tweets of those following Tiger Tracker on Twitter, so called fans of Tiger saying he's out of contention. He's at Even Par in the U.S. Open. Yes he's 9 strokes behind Woodland (great 65 by the way) but +1 was the highest Tiger could have shot today.

I think Tiger shoots 66 tomorrow and jumps up 25 spots. If he's within 3 or so going into to Sunday, he knows how to win a major from behind now... Just saying.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

6 hours ago, onthehunt526 said:

I'm from Binghamton originally, live in Ithaca now. En-Joie is on my list of courses to play.

I saw all the tweets of those following Tiger Tracker on Twitter, so called fans of Tiger saying he's out of contention. He's at Even Par in the U.S. Open. Yes he's 9 strokes behind Woodland (great 65 by the way) but +1 was the highest Tiger could have shot today.

I think Tiger shoots 66 tomorrow and jumps up 25 spots. If he's within 3 or so going into to Sunday, he knows how to win a major from behind now... Just saying.

If he’s going to shoot 66, he needs to play the easier holes better. He’s not taking advantage of the par-5s and yesterday he didn’t take advantage of some of the easier holes on the front, like 4 and 7, let alone not birdieing the par 5s. Looks like the same weather today, so anything less than a 66 and he’s likely out of it.

Also glad to see Patrick Reed acting like Patrick Reed. Imagine following him and Jon Rahm around when they both have bad days.

190614-reed-club-snap-th.jpg

Patrick Reed was in danger of missing the cut, and butchering the 18th hole at Pebble Beach...

Edited by ChrisP

9 minutes ago, ChrisP said:

Looks like the same weather today, so anything less than a 66 and he’s likely out of it.

It's likely he's already out of it even if he does shoot 66. It's not like everyone ahead of him is going to shoot above par.

6 minutes ago, billchao said:

It's likely he's already out of it even if he does shoot 66. It's not like everyone ahead of him is going to shoot above par.

I bet Rory's 64-61 of last weekend would put the trophy in Tiger's hands this weekend.  Just saying it's possible, not probable.

29 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

I bet Rory's 64-61 of last weekend would put the trophy in Tiger's hands this weekend.  Just saying it's possible, not probable.

The third round usually is Tiger’s round. When I think of his runs, they’re made on Saturday. The last time at Pebble he went low on Saturday. A lot of his Masters wins or contentions he’d make his moves on Saturday. Regular tournaments he’ll go after it on Saturdays. So we will see. But he has to start hot. And he needs some sun and breeze for the late guys.

65 today and I think Tiger is in the mix.....just feel that nobody is going to run away and Woodland comes back....I am going to predict -9 is leading going into tomorrow, which would put Tiger only 3 back with a 65 today.....stranger things have happened.......

18 minutes ago, Missouri Swede said:

What are the real tee times and leaderboard? The US Open app can’t be correct:

The (non-mobile) website had the leaderboard wrong after play yesterday, with Woodland being listed worst among those who made the cut.  Maybe the sorting was off or something. 

Just saw Snedker and Cabrera-Bello tee off on #1.  When Brandt was on the tee first, the infographic showed the fairway bunker was 246 yards away.  Rafa stepped up and the bunker is now 247 from the tee.

Is anyone else disturbed by the thought of a mobile fairway bunker?

2 minutes ago, Shindig said:

Just saw Snedker and Cabrera-Bello tee off on #1.  When Brandt was on the tee first, the infographic showed the fairway bunker was 246 yards away.  Rafa stepped up and the bunker is now 247 from the tee.

Is anyone else disturbed by the thought of a mobile fairway bunker?

Maybe Rafa was teeing off a yard behind the markers.

2 hours ago, ChrisP said:

Also glad to see Patrick Reed acting like Patrick Reed. Imagine following him and Jon Rahm around when they both have bad days.

I am. I hate the robots. Show some emotion, good AND bad. I love it!

16 hours ago, Vinsk said:

It's a major. The U.S. Open. I couldn't disagree more.

Well.....then we disagree 

Amateurs are like children, they shouldn't be seen OR heard.

I think they air amateur tournaments online somewhere if you want to see them more. Or check out different college events in your state. Then you can watch them in person.

Guys, a question.  It is now June and the end of summer in the northern hemisphere.  I would assume it is nice and warm.  Why are so many pros wearing sweaters.  Has the temperature already dropped so much or is the wind chill factor that high

JFC Tiger, hit the GD fairway if you're gonna lay up!!!