MrGator

My Titleist VG3 Irons for Your Miz JPX EZ Forged

4 posts / 2507 viewsLast Reply

I have been recovering from thumb surgery, so not around in awhile.

I have a set of irons from the Japanese Titleist factory. The set has been cared for, and never abused. Six thru pitching wedge with myazaki 59 gram stiff.

New golf pride align grips. Standard loft and lie. I will add an AP1 716 gap wedge with Aerotech steelfiber 80 w black /red iomic grip. Not more than 20 rounds with these soft feeling clubs 

I will send pics for your review. If you live with 50 miles of Jacksonville, I will bring in person to try

I am looking for a set of JPX ez forged in great condition 5-gap wedge with graphite shafts. Thank you

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Am just wondering whether you couldn't make a similar trade with a golf shop in your neighbourhood.  Of course, they may not have the clubs you want, but at least it will give you more options

I have checked in with Edwin Watts... They use some pga value guide, that has no data to work off with. I showed him some pricing on E bay but couldn't use that.He offered me $150 for the good condition. I am also looking for the Wishon 959 OL HL (13*) in great shape. I would swap the irons for this driver

Edited by MrGator

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2019 TST Partners

PING Golf
    FlightScope Mevo
    • Okay, I know you are getting a whole pile of advice here. I'll throw one more thing at you. Consider doing the "5 minute per day practice challenge" on this forum.  For many people 5 minutes of practice daily can be as effective or possibly more effective than 1-1/2 hour practice sessions once a week.  I tried to do the 5 minutes a day practice challenge a while back, but I kept missing my weekend updates. It may be time for me to try again. 
    • I said 4-6, which is round dependent for sure. If my timing is on I can strike a lot of very solid feeling shots, but the clubs I use could be masking those off center hits with the forgiveness built into them. I can also mishit pretty horribly those same rounds. If I'm having a really bad round I'd probably struggle to hit 1-3, but I don't know that I go a full round without hitting at least one flush shot. Of course, I could be completely delusional too.
    • View this round on GAME GOLF Really my second full individual round(a stroke play event), or 4th if you count scrambles, on the year.  I am actually hitting my driver and irons decently as far as path and face is concerned and for distance as well.  My driver play is going especially well considering the lack of play.  I am definitely struggling a bit with low point but not as much as I thought I would. Had some great shots out of bunkers as well. I can't seem to figure out my wedge distances as is fairly obvious from this round.  My new Glide 2.0 wedges are confusing me a bit on some controlled distance shots.  I kind of miss my Edel wedges for that.  My touch around the greens is just not in form right now as would be expected.  I had some three putts out there but these greens are some of the toughest multi tiered greens I have played on.  We played with a scratch guy out there who shot a 77.  If i catch one thin or toe it a bit the hand also is in a fair amount of pain yet.  I look forward to the continued healing in the hand as far as that goes.   If i can avoid injuring myself this winter I hope to play a lot more next season.  Hopefully I can get out to Erin Hills and Sand Valley.  If anyone would be interested in playing theses courses next year with me, let me know. I am a bit on the fence over if I should work on the swing and try and get rid of the Furyk/Moore like loop or if I should just own it as it seems to be giving me the best face/path relationship I have maybe ever had.  At the end of the day if I can shoot in the low 80's from time to time next season I think it should be a lot of fun to play again.  
    • I’m typically around 4-6 if not even a bit higher. My issues come when I miss I miss big and start bringing big and crooked numbers into play
    • I don't know that that is accurate, and it definitely depends on the state.  In Colorado and California, for example, medical marijuana is exactly the same as the recreational strains available in dispensaries.  The difference is the level of taxation.  I did find one article that stated that 14 states limit THC potency, but after researching state-by-state wasn't able to pin that down.  I don't disagree that it's possible, but will argue the efficacy of doing so.  But to your point - Florida is considering legislation to limit the potency to 10% THC because levels above that "can induce psychosis in some users" (anyone seen Reefer Madness? 😄) A fools errand - the pot our parents smoked was around 7%, with the high-end "sinsemilla" coming in at around 9.5%.  It still gets you high.  Admittedly, the strains produced these days are much stronger, with 18-20% being considered high potency, and 30% being the upper limit for flower.  Extracts from marijuana plants, like hash oil, generally come in between 50 - 80%. To tie it all back together so I'm less off topic - regardless of the THC level, marijuana impairs a person mentally more so today than it did 20 years ago.  Golf is proven to have a significant mental component, aligned closely with the physical aspects of the game.  Thus weed absolutely has a negative impact on ones golf performance - though it might make a shitty round more fun.
  • TST Blog Entries

• Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. AmirReza
      AmirReza
      (32 years old)
    2. BushwoodCC
      BushwoodCC
      (53 years old)
    3. cozelos
      cozelos
      (34 years old)
    4. RollingStoppie
      RollingStoppie
      (50 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...