Sign in to follow this  
406bogeys

Best Online Club Builder

7 posts / 866 viewsLast Reply

I was fit for clubs this past weekend. The fitter has a huge upcharge for their club building, but I noticed there are a tone of websites (TGW,  Golf USA, Golfio, etc) who build custom sets. Does anyone have any advice as to who is reputable and quick? I'll be traveling starting June 27th and want to have them by then if possible. 

21 minutes ago, Adam C said:

What are you wanting built?

Was fitted for Mizuno JPX 919 Forged with KBS Tour S+ 125 shafts. +2 upright lie

1 hour ago, 406bogeys said:

Was fitted for Mizuno JPX 919 Forged with KBS Tour S+ 125 shafts. +2 upright lie

None of those are building the sets. They are just ordering them based off your specs from Mizuno. Mizuno will be building them. Don't see anything there in the specs that would require special custom builds unless I am missing something.

3 minutes ago, Adam C said:

None of those are building the sets. They are just ordering them based off your specs from Mizuno. Mizuno will be building them. Don't see anything there in the specs that would require special custom builds unless I am missing something.

How do I order directly from Mizuno? Surely not their website as that had very limited options. 

Would start with calling or chatting through their site, although they have the worst website I've ever seen. If that causes issues, you can use those other sites who will just put in the order and Mizuno will build and drop ship directly to you.

4 minutes ago, Adam C said:

Would start with calling or chatting through their site, although they have the worst website I've ever seen. If that causes issues, you can use those other sites who will just put in the order and Mizuno will build and drop ship directly to you.

Thanks, man! Much appreciated!