• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • This proves he's an idiot and not a "scientist".  Just enough information to be dangerous to himself and to others. Just because you are young does not guarantee you will be fine.  He just happened to be one of the lucky ones.
    • Ok, my missing rounds from earlier in July are now loaded. I had given up and did not use it the past 2 weeks.
    • Oh, for sure.  There are plenty of PGA Tour players of my height and weight.  They hit it far further than I do    And speaking of driving distance, I really should return to Speed Sticks.  In fact, I'm going to move them from my golf room (why are they there?  I don't swing them inside) to the door to my loggia so I can use them tomorrow outside.
    • Now everyone with the "I'm waiting for full FDA approval" excuse can put up or shut up, or move the goalposts again.
    • Day 4: Yesterday's post didn't go through, guess I didn't hit submit after typing it out  Started with full swing priority piece, but everything was out of sorts. Tomorrow I'll practice earlier in the day with enough light to set up LVP camera. Switched to hitting pitch shots with 7-iron until I was making solid contact and the ball was starting on target. Then did some COVID-19 day 6/7 drills with LW.
  • Today's Birthdays

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...