IGNORED

Breaking Bad

Clubswinger21
Note: This thread is 3729 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Still no comments on tonight's show yet?

C'mon. Aren't we gonna spoil it for the west coasters? :-)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

BTW, you know how I said one of the episodes recently was pretty slow? I said it was important because it was setting things up…

Well, this one was one of the big ones being set up and was not a slow one.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Holy shit.

That is all.

No, no it isn't...

That might be the best episode of any show ever. Unbelievable.

If anyone thinks they saw all that coming, they're more full of shit than the 400+ yard drivers on this forum.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

OK, small speech.

To be buried in a shallow grave in the middle of the desert must be one of the worst ways to go that I can think of. Wow. Can't believe that's how it ends for Hank and Gomey.

Constantine

Tonight's episode was tough to watch. Really hard to believe that Walt and Jesse have come to the current state of affairs. Watching that flashback from season 1 really placed a pshycological weight on my heart, and made me realize how much I've invested in this show and watching these characters grow and or spoil. One last comment, I have to believe that Walt goes back to save Jesse. I just think that Jesse and Walt still have a bind that ties them together. And one can't live without the other. And now that Walt has nothing to live for... He will forgive Jesse and try and save him.

Well Walt had one good deed left in him for his family by saving his wife from incarceration with a phone confession that only implicated himself.

Crazy intense episode, wow.

Constantine

So tonight's episode was entitled "Ozymandias," which is a reference to this poem:

"Ozymandias" by Percy Bysshe Shelley:

"I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."

Constantine

Gomie, RIP Flynn, I'm so sorry Black is the new purple for Marie now Uncle J letting W go w/a 11m barrel is a bit shakey.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Well Walt had one good deed left in him for his family by saving his wife from incarceration with a phone confession that only implicated himself.

Crazy intense episode, wow.

Yep.

Gomie, RIP

Flynn, I'm so sorry

Black is the new purple for Marie now

Uncle J letting W go w/a 11m barrel is a bit shakey.

Uncle J knows who Walt is, and knows what he's capable of. Word gets out that he offed him or screwed him in any way, and it's bad news. He figures the $11,000,000 might be enough for Walt to just walk away and forget it ever happened.

We all know that ain't the case though...

Ryan M

not sure how Walt was so cool with Jack taking all that money.

I have to believe that M60 is for those boys.

But Walt left Jessie with those guys, he ordered him dead. He thinks he is going to be tortured and killed.

Still hard to believe that Walt wants him dead and is 100% sure of it this time.

Did anyone notice when he was walking through the desert he walks past the pair of pants he lost in the first episode?

Tonight's episode was tough to watch. Really hard to believe that Walt and Jesse have come to the current state of affairs.

Watching that flashback from season 1 really placed a pshycological weight on my heart, and made me realize how much I've invested in this show and watching these characters grow and or spoil.

One last comment, I have to believe that Walt goes back to save Jesse. I just think that Jesse and Walt still have a bind that ties them together. And one can't live without the other.

And now that Walt has nothing to live for... He will forgive Jesse and try and save him.

That was nuts. I too, have a feeling that Walt is going to return for a) vengeance on Uncle J's crew, and b) to save Jesse. Although, after watching the last few episodes, clearly anything could happen.

In the Bag:
:titleist: 913 D3 - 9.5* - Diamana Stiff 62g
:mizuno: MP 64s 3-PW - DGS300
:cleveland: CG12 52* & 56*
:tmade: Rosa

not sure how Walt was so cool with Jack taking all that money.

I have to believe that M60 is for those boys.

But Walt left Jessie with those guys, he ordered him dead. He thinks he is going to be tortured and killed.

Still hard to believe that Walt wants him dead and is 100% sure of it this time.

Did anyone notice when he was walking through the desert he walks past the pair of pants he lost in the first episode?

He wasn't cool with it at all. But what can he do? 10 guys with machine guns against a guy in handcuffs. Not exactly in a position of power. We all know what's happened to everyone and anyone who's gotten in Walt's way, so we'll see what happens...

Ryan M

This clip might be a little long, but it's pretty amusing:

Great stuff. When it showed him in the tightie whities I lost it. Haha.

Ryan M

That was pretty close to what I called, except instead of having walt prisoner cooking they have jesse... Not a bad call :-)

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

That was pretty close to what I called, except instead of having walt prisoner cooking they have jesse... Not a bad call :-)

I think Hank, his partner, and Jesse all get killed and they force Walt to cook for them. Probably way off, but we'll see how it plays out.

Well, Hank and Gomie were easy calls. They weren't getting out of it. And you called the other part except you picked the wrong person.

C+

:-P

Ryan M

Note: This thread is 3729 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!