IGNORED

Other Than Clubs, Balls, Tees… What's in Your Bag?

Note: This thread is 1625 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Divot Master said:

A bottle of 12 year aged Jamaican rum and 4 shot glasses. You never know when you might need to celebrate a good shot.

You don't need to celebrate to enjoy Rum. Especially Jamaican. 

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
  1. Towel
  2. Divot repair tool
  3. Alignment stick
  4. Tons of ball markers, a bit of a collection.  My father did the same, and I added his collection to my own when he passed.
  5. Sunblock (twice a round, eve

• 2 months later...

I carry mainly so don’t want too much extra weight. 

1 13xclubs

2 6xballs

3 2xgloves

4 Bag of tees

5 Pencil

6 Sharpie marker

7 Pitchmark repair tool and ball marker

8 Towel

9 Rules book

10 Spare card of the course

11 Waterproof jacket ( if the W forecast is really bad)

12 Umbrella (as above)

13 Drink

14 Snack

Stevie T

• 3 weeks later...

Without going into my bag and looking. A towel on the outside of the bag not in it. A baggie with a snack in it, golf glove, rain gloves, winter gloves, ball markers, divot repair tool, winter watch hat. Probably a few more that I don't remember and 12 clubs in the bag. I try to keep the weight down. Some of you guys must get a hernia just picking up the bag. I don't pack that much when I go on vacation. 

On 8/3/2019 at 4:19 PM, Divot Master said:

A bottle of 12 year aged Jamaican rum and 4 shot glasses. You never know when you might need to celebrate a good shot.

I played with a threesome who had a game going where they did mini-shots of whisky for specific achievements on the course (GIR, one-putt, birdie or better, sand saves, etc.). They had a bottle of whisky (Jameson I think, not fancy or anything), and each guy had a water bottle cap (5-ml at most) for a shot glass. They ended up drinking quite a lot, even though they weren't great players, there was usually something on each hole that warranted a drink.

On 8/2/2019 at 5:37 AM, Carolina Doc said:

Good grief!  That's a lot of stuff.

On 8/3/2019 at 9:25 AM, Bonvivant said:

Some of you guys must be thinking of your suitcase, not golf bags lol.

On 7/10/2019 at 8:45 AM, LightsOut said:

That's about it.  I travel light.

I don't carry all that much in my bag. I always walk, and most of the courses I play are rather hilly, so I shed any non-essential items. I do carry a crapload of tees, since I ordered a 200 pack on amazon and they're not that heavy. I give them away freely, because there is always one guy looking around the tee box for a tee. Other than that:

• 32 oz water bottle
  • A few healthy snacks
  • A towel
  • Rangefinder
  • Pitch mark repair tool (works better than a tee for me), usually for repairing other's pitch marks, sometimes my own. 
  • Glove
  • Legend of Zelda ball marker (I'm a sucker for old video game nostalgia)
  • Scorecard holder/wallet thing, to give me a backing to write against
  • Allergy medicine from April-July
Edited by Darkfrog

-Peter

• :titleist: TSR2
  • :callaway: Paradym, 4W
  • :pxg: GEN4 0317X, Hybrid
  • :srixon: ZX 3-iron, ZX5 4-AW
  • :cleveland:  RTX Zipcore 54 & 58
  • L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1

Note: This thread is 1625 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!