• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2020 TST Partners

PING Golf
    FlightScope Mevo
    • That's what I do. Just kidding. Actually I was waiting for all the arguing to die down before I chimed in on this. But it looks like that may or may not happen. So, back to the original post: I DO watch less LPGA than I used to. But, in all fairness I watch less of EVERYTHING than I used to.  Having said that, I will also say this: Pretty much the ONLY live tv I watch at all anymore is golf. Men's golf (especially the majors) and woman's golf (especially the majors) are literally the only live tv I watch anymore. So, even though I watch less of it. Because I watch less tv in general. By percentage it has gone way up in terms of what percentage of my total viewing is golf. … Literally, 100%.  I gotta go yell at some kids who are on my lawn.....  
    • Of the ones on this thread, Korda and HJ Kim get my vote.  Those 2 are very very similar. 
    • I don't recall having ever seen any wedge with 6 degrees of bounce by any major brand since I started playing.
    • Liked the distribution on concepts when you have 1..2 or 3 hours for a 1st class. With strategy you can gain strokes rigth away, cut out a few strokes with short game is something that can be achived in a short amount of time.  Long game is the most important ascpect if you really want to lower your score but that take time! in that case you need several clases.  Good Job!
    • Played 9 last night, shot a 38. Better than I've been playing lately, but it's where I should be playing at more often. The "No 6s challenge" really had me analyze my game and try and eliminate the bigger misses.  Finally decided to take more club into each green and swing easy, what a game changer! Was hitting pin-high all day. That alone saved me probably 2-4 strokes.  Two different putts cost me two strokes. I missed a 3.5 footer for birdie on #3 and blew a 10 ft putt past the hole by about 4.5 ft on #7, then missed the come backer. Almost chipped in on #8. I missed a 7 footer from the fringe on #4.  All in all it was a great round, can't wait to try and replicate it again so this differential shows up for the handicap. Played 9 last night, shot a 38. Better than I've been playing lately, but it's where I should be playing at more often. The "No 6s challenge" really had me analyze my game and try and eliminate the bigger misses.  Finally decided to take more club into each green and swing easy, what a game changer! Was hitting pin-high all day. That alone saved me probably 2-4 strokes.  Two different putts cost me two strokes. I missed a 3.5 footer for birdie on #3 and blew a 10 ft putt past the hole by about 4.5 ft on #7, then missed the come backer. Almost chipped in on #8. I missed a 7 footer from the fringe on #4.  All in all it was a great round, can't wait to try and replicate it again so this differential shows up for the handicap.
  • TST Blog Entries

• Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. Dragondrake
      Dragondrake
      (60 years old)
    2. Gripit
      Gripit
      (66 years old)
    3. Mistabigevil
      Mistabigevil
      (39 years old)
    4. misty_mountainhop
      misty_mountainhop
      (54 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...