• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • That's my guess; a parking lot for 2 weeks of the year and the other 50 weeks has rental income from the stores to carry it.
    • I Agree with keeping the score out of your head and talking up how you can get a new low score if you only just............  ... my current two bogey holes are the last two at my course so I never want to add anymore pressure during the round ..and esp. on the last couple if I know I'm scoring well  what I have been doing PSR is just trying to relax and feel like I have zero pressures on my shot + swing I think thats why I have some ripping great recovery shots Vs a set of bad shots I use too awhile ago when I use to build pressure after bad shot and rush and try harder to hit the perfect swing>> I recommend trying to swing with less effort more of the time esp. when it comes to short game  
    • Just started looking at this topic, what's the helicopter drill ?   Today I've done driver and 4 wood hitting a ball on a string for about 15mins, I also do a 5 different arm shoulder exercises using 1kg hand weights. I'm recovering from 11 weeks in hospital, I'm very lucky to be still hitting golf balls lol...
    • Most Buckeyes won't go as far as to give you a proper acronym. Most just call you "that state (sometimes team) up north". I'm not a football guy, but I am up for a good rivalry
    • 84- at the monthly medal which gave me a 2nd out of 31 players position off the Blue Tees(which gave me a course HC-16) Net - 68 (67 won it) wasn't playing all that amazing with a few offline drives and a few shocking strokes ....but I seemed to recover on every hole with a brilliant chip/pitch/iron etc or didn't score any worse than a Bogey till the 17th --PAR3 where I tripled Bogey after I pulled a shot off the tee and backed it up with some slack short game ...wasn't happy and thought I blew any chances of a decent position ....esp. when on the 18th I drove into bank blindspot to the green and sent the next 8i right of the green on another bank !!!! but yet again chipping saved me hitting the flag and stopping the ball less than a foot from the hole for a PAR... 8xPARS 9XBOGEYS 1xD-B  
  • Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. CGG
      CGG
      (56 years old)
    2. ChampGolf
      ChampGolf
      (31 years old)
    3. Don
      Don
      (78 years old)
    4. Junivive01
      Junivive01
      (33 years old)
    5. osdjng30
      osdjng30
      (28 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...