IGNORED

Brooks Koepka Catch-All Discussion

KrisF
Note: This thread is 1343 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

4 minutes ago, KrisF said:

Im not going to start another crazy argument/discussion that doesn't do any good for the both of us.

Im tired of this nonsense I created so I am taking a break.

All we are asking is for you to back up your claims with facts. Thats not a "crazy argument/discussion" 

Nobody on this forum is looking to start a crazy argument, but we expect people to be able to back up their statements with facts.

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, KrisF said:

Why should I answer at this point, y'all target  and accuse me for trolling which I did not do.

You're nuts, man.

The text of the warning a moderator gave you says: "Please learn -promptly - how to behave on a forum. Because this ain’t it."

The way you've behaved on the forum is not how you behave on a forum if you want to be accepted, tolerated, etc.

You're not right about this topic. You're defensive about your 11.2 handicap when it's painfully obvious that you don't know anything about how to calculate a handicap. You don't answer direct questions.

The list goes on.

None of this is on topic here, so stop talking about off topic stuff in the many, many topics you've created already. That's also not how forums work.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I enjoy watching Brooks play and like the swagger he has on the course. He's also very entertaining in the press room, think he's definitely trying to play some mind games with his competitors with his comments on slow play, the amount he practices, the way he analyzes a field.

7 hours ago, KrisF said:

The first thing that pulls up when I search up Brooks Koepka, "Brooks Koepka frustrated by JB Holmes slow play"

I think the fact that there are articles about his opinion of slow play/Holmes shows he matters.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

4 hours ago, rob0225 said:

..and why does Brooks Koepka get a Catch-All thread?  He hasn't earned it yet. 🙂

Because someone started it, someone who thinks he does.

Players play, tough players win!

4 hours ago, rob0225 said:

..and why does Brooks Koepka get a Catch-All thread?  He hasn't earned it yet. 🙂

It’ll go silent for 2020. Koepka will go winless in majors.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

12 hours ago, Vinsk said:

But will win the John Deere, The Safeway Open, and the Sanderson Farms Championship...

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

7 minutes ago, David in FL said:

But will win the John Deere, The Safeway Open, and the Sanderson Farms Championship...

We will be living in an alternate universe in 2020.

1 hour ago, David in FL said:

Those are classic Jimmy Walker tournaments.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

13 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Let me guess - you are going to pick Tiger. Amirite?

Players play, tough players win!

30 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Let me guess - you are going to pick Tiger. Amirite?

I’m always for Tiger...but I wouldn’t bet on Tiger winning any Major outside The Masters.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vinsk said:

I’m always for Tiger...but I wouldn’t bet on Tiger winning any Major outside The Masters.

Not if he doesn’t put any reps in. Barely practiced for PGA or British. Put in some practice for US Open and played solid there..just couldn’t make a putt to save his life. I think he has a good chance at winning British if he preps for it better.

3 hours ago, ChrisP said:

He must still have the practice in him from last week. He’s only one back of Rory. Great tourney.

I guess there isn’t a St. Jude Classic thread...but I’m saying this about Rory; it seems from his interview/statements after The Open that a new ‘light’ came on for him. Tomorrow will be a good indicator if Rory is ‘back.’ He’s paired with Koepka and has the lead. If Rory goes and hacks it up...that’s it. He had his glory and will just be another flash in the pan. If he wins...Rory’s back and will win a major in 2020.

19 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

I guess there isn’t a St. Jude Classic thread...but I’m saying this about Rory; it seems from his interview/statements after The Open that a new ‘light’ came on for him. Tomorrow will be a good indicator if Rory is ‘back.’ He’s paired with Koepka and has the lead. If Rory goes and hacks it up...that’s it. He had his glory and will just be another flash in the pan. If he wins...Rory’s back and will win a major in 2020.

No. Rory is only "back" when he wins another major.

WGC events are even less relevant than regular PGATour events.

21 minutes ago, leftybutnotPM said:

No. Rory is only "back" when he wins another major.

WGC events are even less relevant than regular PGATour events.

Not if you consider SOF...that’s just Nicklaus talk you’re making.

Note: This thread is 1343 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!