IGNORED

Golf Bike

Note: This thread is 1533 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Golf Bike  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ride one? Comment below.

• Yes
    • No

5 hours ago, iSank said:

I like it, needs electric assist, bags balanced over the back tire, tires look over 2 1/2 inch wide, baby fat tires, I’d ride it. As I get older I may look to buy one, golf cart or bicycle? There’s no question there. 

There is a fellow in our local game that has one like this. It really gets moving on a flat course when you pedal and use the motor.

The tires on these bikes are fairly wide, and I haven't seen the local chap ever cause damage with his. Pretty neat idea, I think.

• :titleist: 917 D2 9.5o EvenFlow blue shaft    :titleist: 917 F2 15o EvenFlow blue shaft    
  • :titleist: 818 H2 19o EvenFlow blue shaft 
  • :titleist: 712 AP2 4-PW
  • :vokey: 52/8o SM6 RAW    56/14o SM6 Chrome      60/4o SM6 Chrome
  • :ping: Anser Sigma G putter
  • :snell: MTB-Black Balls

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

A friend of mine goes rogue at Trump National in Bedminster.  He takes his bicycle out on the course.  He isn't a golfer or a member.  Keep telling him Secret Service is going to arrest him.  I think he hopes that happens.  Instant viral video.  He videos everything.  Bicycle tires will damage the turf unless they are "Fatties"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1533 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!