IGNORED

My Swing (Vikthuuu)

Vikthuuu
Note: This thread is 1437 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

okay so i currently dont work on anything in my swing im jsut glad that i can hit shots again, thanks to the pils i got from the doc that blocks the pain from my nerv damage.

here is 2 swings in slowmotion from the front i know i havent shown a vid from that angle yet in slowmotion 🙂 hope u guys like it

• 3 weeks later...

I tryed the shot tracer app today for the first time! i think the app is realy cool, ill make a review of it on my youtube channel later next week, when i have used it while playing a few holes 🙂

feel free to sub or follow my thread to get uppdates on my swing and other fun golf gadgets and apps 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello i hope this guys can help some of u guys improve the accuracy of tour optishots 🙂 

ps i dont really know where to post this on the forum 

and here is a video of me playing 3 holes and showing how the optishot works 🙂 

btw i cant wait to play this year! my wrist is so muhc better now when i have the pills that blocks the pain from the nervdamage 🙂 i really hope it works fine so i can train and b able to play on my hcp again XD i got a long whay back to 4 hcp and i want to get to 0 if possible

• 1 month later...
Note: This thread is 1437 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!