Vikthuuu

My Swing (Vikthuuu)

19 posts / 2568 viewsLast Reply

Hello guys, im new to the page, here is my swing 🙂 be sure to give me your opinions 🙂
the swings are about 1 year old. I did hurt my wrist last year when i was hitting one of my best drives ever, and i havent been able to play since...                                                                                                                                                                                       
Ave golf swing speed with irons is around 92-98mph. i measured it many times with the mizuno custom fitting club, since i work at a Mizuno performance center.                                                                                                                                                              Ave golf swing speed with driver 110-120.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/MPCKalmar/photos/?tab=album&album_id=207232550180942

(When my wrist is heald i can put up some drivers with the swing speed shown in a golfsimulator and with the fitting club) 🙂

I've been Playing Golf for: 16years

My current handicap : 5
My typical ball flight is: high

Edited by Vikthuuu

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

I would post them with better camera angles.

you want the camera about thigh height, and just outside the toe line facing the target. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

so i tryed to a practice swing today and this is how it looked, i can still feel that my wrist is not completely heald so i guess there wont be any golf for me this year 😕 
ill make an update when its heald and im back on the course 😄
i tend to overswing a bit and im not trying to stike with full force coz of the wrist :) 

i will also get a better camera next year and try to get all the right angles when i film 🙂 

Edited by Vikthuuu

18 minutes ago, iacas said:

Looking like you're almost healed up and ready to go again.

im getting closer and closer but after doing that practice swing today, i started to get the buring feeling in the wrist /arm that i get when i overload my wrist from work / golf / gym 😕 so i guess ill have to wait to the next summer 😕 im going to meet a orthopedist tho im waiting to get a time, so i can see what they have to say about it 😄 

1 video is of be hitting a 73m shoot that almost goes in the hole but the backspin makes hte ball stop just before the hole 😛
2 video is of me playing a par 4, im not showing the putting coz i had it on auto putting 🙂 

My wist is not at 100% yet so i cant currently train any golf i can just hit some shoots here and there..
Im at https://www.facebook.com/MPCKalmar/ when i hit in the simulator.

Hope u guys like it 🙂

i will try to place the camera at an betterangle next time 🙂

Hello guys! my wirst is starting to feel better and i realy hope that i can play next year!!! 
Here are some short wedge shots that is about 25-30m to the flagg 🙂 

im going to tyr to play 9 holes later next week and post that hope u guys like it 🙂

sorry for the bad sound in the video 🙂

okay so a quick uppdate, i tryed playing a par 3 yesterday and i still get pain and a burning feeling in the vrist after hitting so ill try not to play that much 😕 

1 hour ago, Vikthuuu said:

i still get pain and a burning feeling in the vrist after hitting

You need to let your wrist completely heal.  If you don't, the pain will continue to linger or you will possibly make it worse.  It's hard to put the clubs down when you see the first signs of the pain starting to fade, but you need to be patient and let it heal.

18 hours ago, ncates00 said:

You need to let your wrist completely heal.  If you don't, the pain will continue to linger or you will possibly make it worse.  It's hard to put the clubs down when you see the first signs of the pain starting to fade, but you need to be patient and let it heal.

Ive done several diffrent x rays but they can find any fracture or anything like that or any soft tissue damge, and ivae had this problem for around 3 years now.
its most likley some kinda nerv damage. so i dont know what they can do about that, goint to meet a doc about that on monday.

okay so another uppdate on the wrist, it looks like i have some kinda nerv damage.....

the good thing is that they gave me a prescription on some pills and they seem wrok the burning pain that ive had for over 3 years dissaperd, and it only took 2 days 😮

im realt eager to see how they work in the long term and if i finally can get back to train and play golf properly again!!!! 😄

3 hours ago, Vikthuuu said:

okay so another uppdate on the wrist, it looks like i have some kinda nerv damage.....

the good thing is that they gave me a prescription on some pills and they seem wrok the burning pain that ive had for over 3 years dissaperd, and it only took 2 days 😮

im realt eager to see how they work in the long term and if i finally can get back to train and play golf properly again!!!! 😄

Nice!

Hello guys here is a new vid when i play some holes! 🙂 the angle of the backswing is terrible, i need to buy a better camera for this ^^ but new to my topic is that you guys will be able to see the swing from the front ^^ hope you guys like it 🙂