IGNORED

Fitting Results : Wilson C300 Forged

Note: This thread is 1698 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

We received the Epic Flash from Callaway Pre-Owned today. I would describe the bottom of the club head, club face, shaft, and grip as in very good condition and the top of the club head as in average condition, which is what it was advertised as.  The top looks like it was placed in a bag without a head cover and it got scratched up by the other clubs in the bag. I can't see anything that should affect its performance. We also got a Mack Daddy 4 lob wedge in like new condition for $60 that is in like new condition.  We paid the current sale price of $110 for a new Mack Daddy 4 SW when we bought his irons.  I wish we had waited and bought used. I would buy from Callaway Pre-Owned again. This was the best driver that he demoed for less money than the second best driver that he demoed.

My son has football tonight, so he won't get to try them out until tomorrow other than hitting into a net.

War Eagle!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1698 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!