IGNORED

Frogger Golf Golf Towel Latch It

• 1 month later...

I've used one for two years.  it's great.  the magnet is strong.  I have not ever had it disconnect unintentionally.  Magnet snaps back in quickly when you get it near the receiver.  I pull that towel 10-15 times a round when the grass is wet and I need to lay my putter down near the green.  Quality product. Highly recommend it.  

Meh. Just one more unneeded accessory to clutter things up! Why not just prop your putter up on your pitch mark repair tool or a tee? I always have both in my pocket. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
21 hours ago, Buckeyebowman said:

Meh. Just one more unneeded accessory to clutter things up! Why not just prop your putter up on your pitch mark repair tool or a tee? I always have both in my pocket. 

A towel is an unneeded accessory?

Once again, I'm not sure you read things before you reply.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • This is one of those more complicated situations.  Deliberately wetting the club face is against the rules.  However, not cleaning the grooves on an iron face so you get more distance is bending the rules, but not breaking it.  Essentially you shouldn't deliberately do anything like that.  Though doing something, like leaving dirty grooves, is against the spirit of it too
    • That's what I assumed. I was like "WTF, these are middle school kids!" What kind of message is that sending? 
    • @KevinBlake, buddy, come on man. You are going about this all wrong.
    • No, it is not legal. See also: 4.1a(3).
    • Go look up kinematic sequence for the golf swing. also, even after you find an answer. What you feel happens might not match up.  like, I feel a slight torso turn and a small bit of hand stuff. The video shows full hip turn, full shoulder turn, and the club ends up near parallel for the driver and short of parallel for the irons.  the downswing, I feel much more the finish position. Stretch in the left side from hip to shoulder. Belt buckle facing the horizon more. I don’t feel the kinematic sequence of hip slide, rotation starting from the ground up. so, these questions of what happens, don’t translate to actually feeling that motion. Yet, the video can show it.
  • Today's Birthdays

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...