Ironbud

GolfTec North Olmsted, Ohio

2 posts / 523 viewsLast Reply

Hey gang!

I'm a 20 handicap after taking several years off from golf. I used to shoot consistently 90 - 95 per round at Pine Hills in Hinkley, Ohio. I'm now lucky to break 100.

I had a package of 10 lessons at Golftec in North Olmsted, Ohio during the off season about 5 years ago. I learn visually so I really liked the instant video feedback and instruction. The one thing I didn't like was that they only had one bay for left-handed people and it was quirky at best. Didn't always work consistently. I'd like to take lessons again in the off season but haven't seen any recent feedback. When I took lessons the attitude was pretty much "take it or leave it" and I couldn't select the instructor I wanted to work with. 

I'd like to hear any recent feedback on Golftec and, in particular, experiences at the North Olmsted, Ohio location.

Thanks in advance.

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

GolfTec is generally solid if unspectacular.

And relatively pricy.

You can't really "go wrong" with GolfTec, but you can spend more than you would otherwise from another local pro. But, the risk in doing that is that the other pro will likely be worse than what you can get from GT.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades