iacas

2019 Presidents Cup

309 posts / 19265 viewsLast Reply

2 minutes ago, DeadMan said:

He probably shouldn’t be allowed to caddy on the PGA Tour for a while. Possibly ever. Grow the duck up. 

I have to agree. I’ve had my share of bar scuffles but really? On the tour as a caddie and you feel the need to do this? Like Ernie said, he’s heard/seen it many, many times and gave accolades to Tigers’ professional manner at handling it as well as himself. You take it on the chin and move on in this scenario and many others. I know this incident wasn’t Reeds’ fault but damn his reputation is taking a beating.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Can you imagine when Reed told Tiger what happened. Wrong dude to speak to about it. The circus that has followed Tiger. He probably looked at Reed and his caddy like they were insane. 

34 minutes ago, jmanbooyaa said:

Can you imagine when Reed told Tiger what happened. Wrong dude to speak to about it. The circus that has followed Tiger. He probably looked at Reed and his caddy like they were insane. 

Reed shouldn't be a Captain's Pick in any future Cups… and I was about to say "unless he's won the last five events in a row" or something, but no, not even then.

Not without some major downtime and some major behavior/attitude changes. It's too much of a distraction.

52 minutes ago, iacas said:

Reed shouldn't be a Captain's Pick in any future Cups… and I was about to say "unless he's won the last five events in a row" or something, but no, not even then.

Not without some major downtime and some major behavior/attitude changes. It's too much of a distraction.

Yeah I agree. The cheating was bad enough whether it was deliberate or not the way he handled it was poor. I think Reed has some personality issues that he needs to reflect on and really strive to improve. Unfortunately it appears he’s surrounded by the types who encourage him and/or are as pig headed as he is.

I’m telling ya...JT/Kisner....unbeatable pair. I know it’s hindsight ...but I’d love to yank Finau/Simpson and put in Na and Kisner

It feels like I've watched nothing but commercials and shots that happened "just a moment ago."

8 minutes ago, HJJ003 said:

I am liking the current trend of the matches...let’s keep it up USA!

Yes!!  And I have to tell you that after Ernie's "....shut up and move on" comment, I've never wanted us and Tiger to win more than I do now.  

15 minutes ago, Herkimer said:

Yes!!  And I have to tell you that after Ernie's "....shut up and move on" comment, I've never wanted us and Tiger to win more than I do now.  

If we do win, I wonder if that will go down as handing Tiger locker room bulletin board material.

John

1 hour ago, jamo said:

It feels like I've watched nothing but commercials and shots that happened "just a moment ago."

The commercial to golf ratio is quite high.

2 minutes ago, jamo said:

I swear Tiger has walked in every single putt. 

That's why he's won 15 majors and over 80 tournaments.  As I write this he's 2 up with 4 to go.  Ancer wanted him and now he'll pay.

2 minutes ago, HJJ003 said:

That comeback by Finau though..

Fantastic.  Now Rickie, too.  Tiger's dormie...3 up, 3 to play.  Let's give him the win.  I'm still a nervous wreck.  

27 minutes ago, jamo said:

I swear Tiger has walked in every single putt. 

HAT OFF BEFORE IT DROPPED.

3 minutes ago, jamo said:

HAT OFF BEFORE IT DROPPED.

Great win!  Touch and go there at the beginning.  Ancer played great, too.  He got some taste of what Tiger could do and how he could demolish you.