• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Hole outs from green side bunkers have to be way more frequent than 80 yard shots. But, I’m guessing he couldn’t get it in the green side bunker from where he was….so I think he made the right decision. From what I remember watching the tournament. He said that he could carry it 180 from that lie, and if he landed it where he was aiming, the ball would hop left into the water.
    • Yeah, I get that. Many leagues and all match play conceding a putt to your opponent is totally kosher. But I've never seen A PARTNER concede a putt. That's just plain wrong. 
    • In my league we concede or give putts all the time. It is up to player and to maintain a pace of play (some guys are super slow causing 3 hour to play 9. I am the one behind those players). Giving a putt is at your opponents discretion. It is usually within a foot or 2, or if you are 4 putting for a 10 (since Ghin will wipe that score down anyway). I have never seen someone give an 8 foot or 30 foot gimmie.
    • Oh yeah, Call My Agent, another French show, is pretty funny.
    • 45 (9 over). I had a decent round going until I triple boogied the last par three. A consecutive string of bad shots. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. benharris
      benharris
      (29 years old)
    2. Erik Tedfelt
      Erik Tedfelt
      (26 years old)
    3. ForcedCarry21
      ForcedCarry21
      (30 years old)
    4. hlan
      hlan
      (36 years old)
    5. Hookman
      Hookman
      (29 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...