IGNORED

2019 WNY PGA TOY (Teacher of the Year) - Erik J. Barzeski

• iacas pinned and featured this topic

Congrat's Erik!  That's awesome news!

I'd say it's almost motivating enough for me to move back to Jamestown to have a great coach nearby, but since we both have been there, you know I would be lying a little.

Anyways, a great accomplishment!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Congratulations on the TOY award (some acronyms are more fun to play with than others).   That's a hallmark achievement along your career path, I am sure.  Way to go!  Guessing you may be floating a bit today.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I found that very interesting.  I'll defer to the rules guys on here but I can't think of anything in the rules saying you need to dry your clubface if it is naturally wet.  I suppose you couldn't use a spray bottle of water any more than you can use vaseline, WD40 or 10W40.
    • “This phrase is copyrighted and any rebroadcast, retransmissions, pictures, descriptions, or accounts of this phrase without the express written permission of ChetlovesMer are prohibited.”
    • When I say "as one" I mean should you rotate them both at the same speed, so that they both will match up in their rotation on the backswing?    Reason I ask is because since the spine can rotate more than the hips, should the spine be rotated more quickly - or should you rotate them at the same pace, then when the hips reaches it's limit, keep rotating the spine until it turns 90* while the hips stay in the fixed position   Here's a pic of what I mean, you can see his spine is rotated far more than his hips, because the hips have reached their limit 
    • You can use it. But you gotta pay me a royalty. 
    • Okay I played 18 early this morning. First one out. They sent us off the back, as they had a middle school (9 hole) tourney going off the back at 8AM. I finished my 18 holes and went over to see where the middle schoolers were, and how they were doing. I watched them play a couple of holes. Every last one of them dragged their driver up to the teebox. Not neccessarily off the teebox, but always onto the teebox.  So, I was curious and asked one of the parents there. "What's up with dragging the driver?" The parent told me the kids had been coached to do that. When asked why I was told that dragging the driver to the teebox covers the face in dew. The idea being the wet driver face will reduce spin off the face.  "Does that actually work?" I asked. "No idea, but they've been told to do it."  A million things went through my mind.  Firstly, Is that legal?  Secondly, if its not legal, what kind of coach teaches middle schoolers to break the rules? I would think at middle school level you are just trying to get them to enjoy the game and play by the rules.   
  • Today's Birthdays

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...