5 posts / 1564 viewsLast Reply

Well, Titleist has come up with something mildly innovative.

titleist-exp-01-golf-balls.jpg

Titleist's EXP-01 golf ball is unlike anything the equipment manufacturer has ever brought to market. Here's what you need...

But you've got to buy the ball to see what it does!  Actually, it's a concept I like.  They don't tell you all about the ball so you don't have pre-determined expectations about it.  Just buy it, try it, and report back.

Word on the street (well, on the course) is that it's the trick exploding ball to fake out your foursome members.  😁

I might pick up a dozen.

Oh oh... the new Titleist ball thread is being met with a big yawn.  It's only Titleist's umpteenth iteration of a golf ball.  Remember when they had just two?

4 hours ago, Double Mocha Man said:

They don't tell you all about the ball so you don't have pre-determined expectations about it.  Just buy it, try it, and report back.

I'll just wait until reviews about it pop up on the internet.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

How can a golf ball be unlike anything a golf ball manufacturer has brought to market before?  

And 346 dimples?  Anyone with a modicum of education knows 345 makes more sense.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades