IGNORED

Broke 100 (Kinda)

Played my first 18 today with the new driver (TS2) and hit an even 100!  Shot 52 on the front and 48 on the back.  On the 5th hole everything seemed to fall in sync and was crushing it on the tee straight as I ever have!   Been striving for this moment and honestly thought it wouldn't come till next season.  

Screenshot_20191006-173237.png

Congrats on your accomplishment. 99 or better is just around the corner for you. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Broke 100 (Kinda)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Day 437: Just a little bit of indoor putting and some COVID-19 day-3 backswing drills today.  
    • Great fact based no BS commentary. Sounds like she filtered out a series of different and significant injuries. He was well above average fit and hopefully will recover and return to a normal life.
    • Thanks for your story. Seems like a realistic timeframe for me, too - as I read that in other posts as well. Maybe I am too optimistic to achieve that in only one year. I see. That's another factor which I will have to face. I broke 90 on my home course. I will probably get a reality check after I play more on other, perhaps more difficult courses. Thanks for your input! That is very interesting. I like the breakdown of what worked for you. My coach and I are working on a playbook for me and have set out specific goals to shave off strokes in particular areas of my weakness. Thanks for sharing your story.
    • I am just over 40 and I used to be quite athletic (2nd league pro in another sport). Besides my humble brag here, I feel the athletic stance and have the 4-5 hour cardio and mental focus - however my putting and driver technique cause me at around 10 extra strokes together. Yeah, I basically break 90 now: - OB driver shots, and barely over 200 yards - Above average iron shots (short and long) - making up for my driver; quite accurate and distances are by the book - 3-4 putts (messing up my score)
    • Thank you for the stats chart, that's worth gold! Yes, I have a golf coach and I keep a hand-written log in my scorebook. I am embarrassingly bad at putting (3-4) and my driver shot is not accurate and the distance is well below my age. However, my iron game is above average in terms of full swing mechanics, distance and accuracy - that was pretty much the only thing I practiced until I met my coach. The goal is to reduce by 5 putts in the short term. Thank you for your feedback. Yeah, Iooks like if I improve my putting and driving (among other aspects) to the same level as my iron skills I could be a more consistent 90s player. Come on! The putting struggle is real and tracked in my book.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. alienator
      alienator
      (47 years old)
    2. b101
      b101
      (33 years old)
    3. hawkcrew2000
      hawkcrew2000
      (41 years old)
    4. Johnsoj10
      Johnsoj10
      (45 years old)
    5. motomarty22
      motomarty22
      (34 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...