IGNORED

Bryson DeChambeau - Bulking, Testing, Winning?

1 minute ago, Shorty said:

When I saw Bryson on the range - sorry - Practice Facilty with Vijay, a minute ago I at first thought it was another player having a joke imitating Bryson. :-)

Vijay looked like he was laughing. Or at the very least, amused. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kids his age drink a case of beer, sleep two hours, hit a water park where they eat hot dogs and nachos, blow up fireworks in their hands, and cap the event off with a bottle of Tequila. BDC incr

Grammar - The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Agreed. Now, after I type this post, I'm going to take 3-6 minutes off to go to the bathroom. You probably won't recognize me when I get back. I'm going to come back as a completely different per

Posted Images

Quote from an interview earlier in the week . . . “There is something in the bag this week that will be very helpful. I won’t go into specifics but it’s been a few years in the making.” What was he talking about, that funky driver?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Borked?😀 That’s a new one for me. I have Classic, but have not had to do a upload from my Mac. The rounds upload through the app. Maybe I’m missing something?
    • I have a 21 def 3 iron. Hah.
    • But high end clubs should have better push carts no? The few I’ve played at had Clic Gear, although a slightly stripped down version.
    • But recently has been seen wearing a smashing hairdo, for which he is now on my team.. and yours too no?..😜
    • I needed trifocals for work, but never could get used to them. So I had special bifocals  made for computer work that had mid vision lenses on top and reading on the bottom.  I only wear single vision glasses play golf though and the ball is in focus at set up. I recommend you do the following: At set up, have someone measure the distance from your eyes to the ball. Do it for putter through driver to get a range. Then give this info to your optometrist. What they can do is create a bifocal for address and distance that will fit this purpose. I did this for the special work glasses by measuring the distance to the screen I was working on. I took them off when walking around and put on my regular bifocals.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. butchammon
      butchammon
      (60 years old)
    2. Joe P
      Joe P
      (71 years old)
    3. Lookylookitzadam
      Lookylookitzadam
      (35 years old)
    4. Muzza
      Muzza
      (36 years old)
    5. ocduffer86
      ocduffer86
      (51 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...