IGNORED

Bryson DeChambeau - Oy

ShawnSum

• Administrator

So apparently Bryson’s father passed away.

I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, and I’m sad for him as a human being.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 months later...
  • Administrator
1246743638.jpg?w=640

According to multiple sources, DeChambeau was in Phoenix on Wednesday at Ping headquarters testing equipment.

According to sources, the company had been negotiating with DeChambeau and his agent Brett Falkoff, to extend their relationship, which dated from 2016 when the 2020 U.S. Open champion turned pro. A source said that as part of DeChambeau’s LIV Golf contract, the upstart league had to sign off on the equipment deal and allow Cobra to use his likeness from its tournament footage. LIV had a proposal since at least October and had been unresponsive, according to multiple sources.

and

“It was such an asinine statement, especially for a guy who is perceived to be all-knowing when it comes to science and physics, that he said he needs a driver that can be hit anywhere and everywhere across the face and find the fairway,” Schomin said. “With increased speed, demands increase precision. It’s just like a race car. You’ve got to be a better driver when you’re running at 200 miles per hour than you do at 75 (mph) going down I-95. He doesn’t believe that. He thinks there is a magic bullet out there. He’s looking for a unicorn.”

and

• Thumbs Up 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

On 11/5/2022 at 3:52 PM, iacas said:

So apparently Bryson’s father passed away.

I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, and I’m sad for him as a human being.

I lost my dad in June... It sucks...

I feel bad for him. 

48 minutes ago, iacas said:
1246743638.jpg?w=640

According to multiple sources, DeChambeau was in Phoenix on Wednesday at Ping headquarters testing equipment.

and

and

I have to agree with Tony on this one. The number of times he has "blamed his driver" for a poor driving day and all. He really isn't the best brand ambassador. 

• Thumbs Up 2

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Ego has gotten in the way of a very talented player. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

13 minutes ago, BlackDiamondPar5 said:

For a guy I wanted to like so much, and try as hard as I did, he made it impossible. 

I could not agree with you more. I kept trying to give him a pass. But so often he really has come across as a petulant baby. 

There were two incidents that kind of happened fairly close to each other timeline-wise. He pitched a big old fit and then stormed off the practice range and went over to a wall shouting and crying about something not working and he just looked like a spoiled brat, then shortly after that he berated the camera man for basically just doing his job. I couldn't defend him on either of those incidents. Since then he's done and said a ton of stuff that makes me say "Bryson DeChambeau, Oy". ... Hey, that would be a great name for a thread on this forum! 🤪

• Thumbs Up 1

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with.