Sign in to follow this  
iacas

TRUE Linkswear's 10th Anniversary Announcement?

15 posts / 1361 viewsLast Reply

Let's see:

• 10th anniversary.
  • Special Limited Edition "something"
  • Showing an OG Premium (the "original")

What could it be?

Oh, and to answer the question about my favorite models? I have two in particular that I adored:

• The original Tour.
  • The Sensei.

So…

1. What were some of your favorites?

2. What do you think will be announced on Thursday?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I was going to ask you @iacas if you knew. Can’t wait to see. Sensei was a great pair but for playability I love The originals. Water proof stylish and extremely comfortable. They surpassed my expectations for comfort. More so I think than the Se sensei. 

I did like the protos also but Orginals take it. 

Oh, I don't play much golf in the Sensei, but would wear them indoors to Golf Evolution, or when I KNEW it was really dry, or to run errands, or do workouts… etc.

I wish i bought a few extra pairs of the Sensei shoes. I loved that shoe for everyday wear and working out. 

I like the True Major, it's a super comfortable shoe.  

Right now, I wear the Knit shoes the most. 

1 minute ago, iacas said:

They're leather.

Thanks.  To me, the part with the holes made it look like mesh in the pix.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
  • Popular Now

• My mother's son remembers polio.  😉 I remember the scare, and a friend of mine wearing those metal leg braces.  He turned out OK, and I played basketball against him in high school. We didn't have "vents", but we had "Iron Lungs." In 1952, the number of polio cases in the U.S. peaked at 57,879, resulting in 3,145 deaths.   The deadly polio epidemic and why it matters for coronavirus Polio was nearly eradicated with the Salk vaccine in 1955. At the time, little was known about this mysterious disease that paralyzed and sometimes killed young children.  
    • this is first few lines of my 2020 goals; can't seem to do it properly (I didn't see any little plus sign but I did copy and paste)  My goals are to improve score through more time on the course.  I hope to play more and different local courses, and this will mean either solo or pick up some partners from the past.  I've been trying to hook up with these good ole friends from last century and only been able to a couple times. 2020 goals were to spend more time on the course.  I feel that will bring down my score avg and increase enjoyment.  My playing partner (that brought me back to the game) cannot play as much as I need so I started playing at least one round a week by myself to get on-course practice.  After a while, that gets a little old but still good for my game; I might hit a shot twice, mostly second shots.  I also finally hooked up with golf buddies from way past and now play on several of the really nice courses with old friends. This added time on course has improved my scores (and additionally added new specialized type clubs).  But last week, I was brought back down to earth as I actually could not finish a round (thru 12) due to my back problems returning; I had been getting 'uncomfortable' for a little while but denied the golf connection.  So I have been resting the last 2 weeks and now am pain-free again which tells me it's not the light work I have taken up but the golf.   Seems I may have to be satisfied with certain limitations and re-set some goals but I'm not quitting; it has been such a pleasure getting out on a golf course like I do.  I really appreciate it nowaday and enjoy the whole picture.  My home course is in very much isolation from the world and sometime, I never cross another group, no houses, total quiet... (so different from some of the stories I've seen here) I am still searching for a new used set of irons - with graphite shafts and other changes in club set-up designed to keep us ole farts in the game.  Arthritis is a b*tch.    
    • No. “Don’t hit it into the water,” is not the same thing as, “That club isn’t going to carry the water.” And then the next time the guy tries to say you’ll have a tough shot, you can say, “For you, maybe.”
    • Every minute people who don't matter split hairs on the Internet, 15 more Americans test positive and 1 more dies. 😷 COVID-19 Cases, Deaths, and Trends in the US | CDC COVID Data Tracker Find national and local rates for COVID cases and deaths in the United States.  
  • Today's Birthdays

1. alomar123
      alomar123
      (32 years old)
    2. Amelia Swift
      Amelia Swift
      (30 years old)
    3. Dannyhansen88
      Dannyhansen88
      (24 years old)
    4. Eleanor Morgan
      Eleanor Morgan
      (30 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...