IGNORED

NCAA Football 2019

Vinsk
Note: This thread is 1557 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2 hours ago, Vinsk said:

100% agree with all this. I wondered if the off field mess with Myer was getting to him.

More so his health with the cyst on his brain. Any sort of very high stress level would cause him debilitating headaches. They had someone follow him along the sideline to monitor his status. 

Also, I think he just got stuck in his ways on running that zone read. J.T. Barrett was really really good at it, but not being diverse in an offense will cause you to lose games. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 10/15/2019 at 12:48 PM, saevel25 said:

Definitely Wisc. and PSU will be the best tests for OSU. 

Come on, Matt, they still have to play Rutgers.

I almost typed that without laughing out loud 🤣

• Upvote 1

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

1 minute ago, billchao said:

Come on, Matt, they still have to play Rutgers.

We do? I thought we had a third bye week? 😛 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

Just now, saevel25 said:

We do? I thought we had a third bye week? 😛 

The starters will after the first 15 minutes, yea.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

36 minutes ago, billchao said:

The starters will after the first 15 minutes, yea.

Rutgers? Whoa now...they still have to get by the mighty 1-4 Northwestern...

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

22 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Rutgers? Whoa now...they still have to get by the mighty 1-4 Northwestern...

Northwestern is mighty compared to Rutgers.

Rutgers has been shut out three times this year. They had one yard passing last Saturday against Indiana.

Bill

My Swing Thread

16 minutes ago, billchao said:

Northwestern is mighty compared to Rutgers.

Rutgers has been shut out three times this year. They had one yard passing last Saturday against Indiana.

Yeah and what irritates me is that Florida beat their cupcake 38-0 and dropped a spot....Wisconsin squeaks by NW ( total cupcake...24-15) and moves up a spot. Wisconsin will get a good thrashing from OSU.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 12:16 PM, saevel25 said:

@DeadMan, The thing that makes me feel like Jim might not be there much longer is that he seems lifeless in his interviews. I just don't get a good vibe when I hear him have to answer questions about the team. 

Well, he's not going to get fired, so unless the NFL hires him away, he's going to stay here for a while longer. I don't pay a ton of attention to Harbaugh's press conferences, but I'd imagine he's probably experiencing the same malaise that the whole program is facing right now. He's made changes and it hasn't worked. That must be frustrating.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

1 hour ago, DeadMan said:

Well, he's not going to get fired, so unless the NFL hires him away, he's going to stay here for a while longer. I don't pay a ton of attention to Harbaugh's press conferences, but I'd imagine he's probably experiencing the same malaise that the whole program is facing right now. He's made changes and it hasn't worked. That must be frustrating.

I'm positive that Harbaugh isn't going anywhere before the season ends. After that, who knows.

Whether it has looked likely or not, there's still time for TTUN to do some big things this year. But, I would think losing to the Buckeyes for the fifth time in a row and not playing in the league championship may stick a fork in him.

Even before the OSU game, stuff might get real ugly in Ann Arbor if TTUN doesn't beat Sparty.

Wisconsin doing a great job of removing any doubt as to how they’ll perform against Ohio State. Illinois? No, no...don’t wanna hear how they’re a strong team. They’re not. Period. Wisconsin’s charade is showing. OSU gonna eviscerate them.

Lol!! Wow! And that my friends are why numbers don’t really matter. Ya gotta look at what’s really happening out there. Wisconsin ( powerhouse of Big10) just lost to an unranked, losing record team. Wow! Buh bye Wisconsin...and the value of OSU destroying them next week just plummeted.

Down goes Wisconsin! What a victory for Illinois! 

Two big turn overs in the final 5 minutes of the game. Just not executing at a high level under pressure. 

I was concerned with Wisconsin being that they control the clock so much. Is their offense protecting their defense. Illinois ran for 4.0 yards per play and passed for 8.3 yards per attempt. 

• Like 1

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

4 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

Down goes Wisconsin! What a victory for Illinois! 

Two big turn overs in the final 5 minutes of the game. Just not executing at a high level under pressure. 

I was concerned with Wisconsin being that they control the clock so much. Is their offense protecting their defense. Illinois ran for 4.0 yards per play and passed for 8.3 yards per attempt. 

What a great finish too! Yeah...that last turnover was devastating for Wisconsin. Puts such a different vibe for next week though. OSU will know they have to win big. Wisconsin will still be in shock. Damn..what a game! Illinois defense looked really good in spurts.

@saevel25 Georgia/Kentucky tied 0-0 at half? Wtf? Don’t see that often in NCAA Football. Poor Georgia....crumbling.....

SEC what!!! 😜

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

3 hours ago, saevel25 said:

SEC what!!! 😜

Lol...yeah pretty rough. You see Michigan just botch that easy catch to tie!! What a great weekend! PSU gonna squeak by...I dunno...not a great weekend for Big10 either. Flop for Wisconsin...Michigan flunked once again and PSU looked awful on the 4th quarter. OU and OhioSt fine ( Friday)..but everyone else struggled today.

Just to show you winning is tough. It’s hard to play a top level week in and week out. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Well that was a dominant win in horrible weather. Wisconsin couldn’t do anything at all on offense. I was a bit concerned with their O-Line, but they didn’t show up at all. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Note: This thread is 1557 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!