IGNORED

The 2019 ZOZO Championship

Vinsk
Note: This thread is 1636 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

15 minutes ago, colin007 said:

College football is terrible, the quality of QB play is so inferior to the NFL it makes it unwatchable for me

I take it you don't like any college sports from that statement.     There are no college teams that could compare to the professionals.   College sports to me, are more exciting because of the drama of the unexpected.   

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Going to catch the 5:30 est start. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

• Administrator
1 hour ago, jmanbooyaa said:

Going to catch the 5:30 est start. 

How? I think the TV coverage starts at 7:30 eastern.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Yeah I’m seeing 7:30

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Wow. I am stupido. I thought this was just a silly season event. Just figured out it’s an official event. Doh. 

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

27 minutes ago, iacas said:

How? I think the TV coverage starts at 7:30 eastern.

Correct. My mistake. Thought it was 5:30. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

33 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Wow. I am stupido. I thought this was just a silly season event. Just figured out it’s an official event. Doh. 

Yep...and #82...big time!

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator
37 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Regular PGA Tour event.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

10 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Oh I hear ya...I’m huge on NCAA Football...hoping to see OSU do it’s usual egg drop and lose to Wisconsin...not too hopeful but hell they’ve lost to Iowa and Purdue when everyone thought they were unbeatable...( the embarrassing ass whipping from OU was hushed of course.) lol.

I’m a Notre Dame fan and they’re making me turn to golf tonight and drink extra shots.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, dennyjones said:

I take it you don't like any college sports from that statement.     There are no college teams that could compare to the professionals.   College sports to me, are more exciting because of the drama of the unexpected.   

Meh. I can't really stomach the rah rah of college athletics either. Oh well.

Colin P.

59 minutes ago, colin007 said:

Meh. I can't really stomach the rah rah of college athletics either. Oh well.

OT...but what?! NFL is as boring as ever. Multimillionaires with a mild interest in having a winning season, show boats, politics, and pretty much Patriots and who? College kids want to win! They’re passionate and explosive! Crazy upsets and almost every weekend there’s a season defining game! Come on guys ..WTF?! 😃

• Like 1

Tiger is looking good through 11 holes on the fourth round, but with Matsuyama three back there's still work to be done.

Would be cool if he made the 82nd the same year as he won the Masters again.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

• Administrator

Plus a win in Japan on the PGA Tour still counts for those who voted here:

I voted 2-3 with one being a major. The previous year I predicted 1/0.

Really pulling for Tiger to close this one out.  He is playing so well.

Even on the west coast, a late night for me, can’t imagine how you east coast guys stayed up.

Great tactical move by Tiger.  This is exactly the type of tournament he needs to play to pick off a win.  Well rested, weaker field, and set up for his game.

John

12 minutes ago, 70sSanO said:

Really pulling for Tiger to close this one out.  He is playing so well.

Even on the west coast, a late night for me, can’t imagine how you east coast guys stayed up.

Great tactical move by Tiger.  This is exactly the type of tournament he needs to play to pick off a win.  Well rested, weaker field, and set up for his game.

John

How weak of a field is it? There are some pretty big names besides Tigs

Colin P.

All tournaments should come into their closing stretch at 6:30PM eastern. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Note: This thread is 1636 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!