IGNORED

Davis Love III Joining CBS Broadcast Team

First! Ha ha. But seriously, I never heard him in the booth or even watched any of his interviews, so dunno what his personality is like.

usatsi_10980464-e1572363925137.jpg?w=640

Davis Love III is heading to the broadcast booth. The World Golf Hall of Famer and 21-time PGA Tour champion is joining CBS as an analyst for its coverage of the PGA Tour, the Masters and PGA Champ…

• Thanks 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Benefit of the doubt until he uses the phrase "of the golf ball" or starts calling putts "efforts"

then it's open season

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rehmwa said:

Benefit of the doubt until he uses the phrase "of the golf ball" or starts calling putts "efforts"

then it's open season

Or “this just a moment ago”

5 minutes ago, NJpatbee said:

he always seemed a bit quiet in front of the camera.

Okay, I’m sold.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, David in FL said:

Good grief.  They must be deep into Matt Every’s stash over at CBS...     :doh:

Carrot Top and Gallagher we’re booked.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
22 minutes ago, iacas said:

And now he's leaving CBS. Thank goodness, as he was bland as can be…

Yep, we kinda knew that going in.  But he proved it.  Talented golfer doesn't translate to talented on-air commentator.

5 hours ago, iacas said:

And now he's leaving CBS. Thank goodness, as he was bland as can be…

As I said in another thread...a loaf of bread has more personality than DLIII.

Glad to hear he's back to competitive golf and a desire to spend more time with family.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.