tehuti

Sub 70 driver

6 posts / 931 viewsLast Reply

I am just curious if anyone here has gamed the Sub 70 839D driver. It looks interesting, but I have heard nothing about it.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

Try "Plugged In Golf"" (PIG) for a review. At least I think they reviewed it. 

I’ve hit it and it’s solid. I didn’t love the way it looks at address, sets up a little closed, so I didn’t keep it after demoing. But try a demo for $20 if you are interested.  I like their model, direct to consumer.  I think it’s quality equipment just comes down to if you like it.  I have played their 639 cb irons for about 6 months and really like them.  Look good, feel good, similar numbers to my previous callaway apex’s.  If you know your specs and what shaft you like, it can be a good option because the prices are great.  The owner will talk to you over the phone and help you decide on shaft etc and they are easy to work with if you don’t like something.  Good luck.  

13 hours ago, Patch said:

Try "Plugged In Golf"" (PIG) for a review. At least I think they reviewed it. 

That site is a sham. Pretty sure it's just one guy with way over inflated credentials.

3 hours ago, Adam C said:

That site is a sham. Pretty sure it's just one guy with way over inflated credentials.

I found the info to be fine.  But whatever.  Kind of off topic anyways.   

Can’t really comment about the driver but like a previous poster said give their demo program a try. I was looking for a new set of GI irons this summer and gave their 739  irons a try. What I found is they were excellent quality and performed as well as anything else I was considering from the big OEMs. Their customer service is first rate. I ended buying their clubs, one because of how they performed and two because of the fantastic way I was treated.