Hackinandwhackin

Looking for Playing Partners in Macomb County

11 posts / 515 viewsLast Reply

19 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

@Hackinandwhackin

It may be better to post this in the open forum.   You may get better results.   Good luck.  

Thanks. Pretty new here!

13 minutes ago, criley4way said:

Cant this weekend but maybe In the spring 

Cool!  Where do you typically play?  I live in north macomb.  Play timberwood, richmond forest, pine valley and rattle run mostly

22 hours ago, Hackinandwhackin said:

Thanks. Pretty new here!

Cool!  Where do you typically play?  I live in north macomb.  Play timberwood, richmond forest, pine valley and rattle run mostly

I am in Ann Arbor but always looking for a good place to play, some good company and good competition 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

13 hours ago, criley4way said:

I am in Ann Arbor but always looking for a good place to play, some good company and good competition 

Well as a 27 handicap i can't promise good competition. But i can do good company! Haha

2 hours ago, Hackinandwhackin said:

Well as a 27 handicap i can't promise good competition. But i can do good company! Haha

All Handicaps can be fixed with time and effort.

36 minutes ago, criley4way said:

All Handicaps can be fixed with time and effort.

Yeah its coming down slowly. This is my first year so I'm hoping winter won't set me back too much 

Find a range that is open, Find a good instructor, work on contact in the full swing, get to the gym and improve your range of motion and strength. If you have the space get a putting green inside and work on the 3-6' putts.

Just don't stay idle over the winter.

10 hours ago, criley4way said:

Find a range that is open, Find a good instructor, work on contact in the full swing, get to the gym and improve your range of motion and strength. If you have the space get a putting green inside and work on the 3-6' putts.

Just don't stay idle over the winter.

Great tips! Thanks. Doing all that except the lessons. Just can't afford it at this point in life

11 hours ago, Hackinandwhackin said:

Great tips! Thanks. Doing all that except the lessons. Just can't afford it at this point in life

Get a metal ruler to practice putting.

Try the online coaching if you need less cost. A good set of lessons can be had for less than $400 private and less than $150 in groups. It is worth the time and $ to make sure you are doing things correctly.

Practice doesn't make perfect it makes permanent and the hardest thing to do for higher handicap is to know what to work on and not what corrects the ball flight for that day. Get good fundamentals. It will save you years of pain.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...