JackG

My Swing (JackG)

2 posts / 851 viewsLast Reply

I've been Playing Golf for: maybe 6/7 months? i played for a few months when i was 11 and then stopped until this year and played since august this year.

My current handicap index or average score is:handicap is 20 but if  i play on my own i usually shoot 6-9 over par.. no cheating or anytthing just get nervous playing with others lol
My typical ball flight is: high
The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: snap hook.

appreciate any tips. I drive around 260-280 i think.maybe i can get more disstance im not sure if i transfer my weight very well?

also sorry for bad quality, all i got to work with atm lol

my 7 iron goes only about 150 unfortunately, any tips? do i need new irons or do i just not have the power? im using old nike slingshot irons.

Videos: 

You're going to need to post some videos from good angles of you actually hitting a golf ball if you want some advice on your swing.

https://thesandtrap.com/b/playing_tips/filming_your_swing

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades