IGNORED

2020 TST Birdie Challenge

iacas
Note: This thread is 1123 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On 2/3/2020 at 5:46 AM, Big C said:

I’m in. Having trouble editing the Google doc from my phone, but I will put my info in very shortly.

Sadly, despite living in sunny SoCal, I have yet to play a round at my home course in 2020 and just played my first round anywhere last Friday.

I have tabulated this in my head on a historical basis but never over a single year. Should be fun

Download the Google Sheets app, then you can do it.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Sammydreep said:

Download the Google Sheets app, then you can do it.

No need to download anything, unless you want to do it on your phone. It works easiest on a computer.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Played Summerlin once this week, today, three birdies, checked off 1 and 6 for Feb. 

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• Administrator
8 hours ago, mvmac said:

Played Summerlin once this week, today, three birdies, checked off 1 and 6 for Feb. 

I'm glad you didn't take the "monthly" thing literally and erase all of your birdies from the chart. Here's what I did though: I made a second tab for your monthly challenges, while the main one should just track your ringer score on all 18 holes.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

2nd round for the year. Birdied 18 (par 5, near green for 2, got up and down).

D: Ping G25 Stock S Shaft
3W: Titleist 915F 16.5* Diamana S70 Blue Stiff
3H, 4H: Callaway XR Project X LZ 6.0
5i-PW: Mizuno MP54 Project X 5.5 Shafts
52*, 58*: Mizuno JPX Wedge TT Dynalite Gold AP
Putter: Mizuno MP A306

I can't get out to play, every time we have a nice day I have something I have to do. I haven't touched a club since January 20. Checked off 10 holes in two rounds, now I am stagnant. Might get out on Monday if the weather report holds true. Watch out once summer gets here and I can play several times a week!

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

I am happy to report that after 6 rounds, I knocked off all the pars, including those holes where I usually take a bogey... I also managed a couple of birdies so far as well.  Now it's on for the real meat of the birdie challenge.

Philippe

:callaway: Maverick Driver, 3W, 5W Big Bertha 
:mizuno: JPX 900 Forged 4-GW
:mizuno:  T7 55-09 and 60-10 forged wedges,
:odyssey: #7 putter (Slim 3.0 grip)

• Administrator

BTW, if anyone plays a bunch of courses and wants to keep track of that type of birdie challenge, I made a new tab for that. I'll edit the first page too.

48 minutes ago, iacas said:

BTW, if anyone plays a bunch of courses and wants to keep track of that type of birdie challenge, I made a new tab for that. I'll edit the first page too.

Great! I was just going to ask about that, being that I already have 9 holes covered (compared to only 2 in my designated course). Thanks!

Edited by sjduffers

Philippe

• Administrator
56 minutes ago, sjduffers said:

Great! I was just going to ask about that, being that I already have 9 holes covered (compared to only 2 in my designated course). Thanks!

Yeah. To be clear, only rounds NOT played on your home course are good for the second tab.

3 hours ago, iacas said:

Yeah. To be clear, only rounds NOT played on your home course are good for the second tab.

Yup! 👍 

Philippe

Neat idea! I'm going to be in a league this year that my buddy signed me up for without my knowledge, so I'll get plenty of play on that course. I guess that will be my new "home course". I live in NE Ohio, and it's in the single digits as I type this, so there's plenty of time to sign up.

Birdied 14 today! Took me 16 rounds to birdie all 18 holes.

Yesterday I had three birdies, today I had four. Checked off 11, 14, 15 for Feb.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Note: This thread is 1123 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!