Lugowskins

Walkers, What Bag Do You Carry?

27 posts / 2390 viewsLast Reply

I have a friend who uses the pictured "golf bag" that he concocted in his workshop.  Super light and only 4 clubs.  Believe it or not he plays to a high single digit handicap.  Now, for the last year he's been playing around with switching to left handed.  He uses a few left-handed clubs on the range and hits them really well, with a good looking swing.

John golf bag.jpg

I use a new model titleist stand bag. There are probably better options out there, but i go with what i know. The new rangefinder pocket in them is really convenient. 

I went the other route, I don’t carry, golf clubs & beer cans weigh too much for my weak back. C-130 and a push cart for me. 

I am thinking of carrying tomorrow. Will empty out a few extra balls and may take a club or 2 out. Fingers crossed. More curious than anything else. It will not be my norm

Mackenzie Sunday Walker or Jones players series bag. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Callaway Hyper-Lite 2.5. I had a Sun Mountain bag and was disappointed in the durability.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have a Titleist light-weight stand bag.  But I usually only carry it from the car to the range.  Otherwise I use a push cart when I play.  The bag is light... the push cart is light... so that's good.  Makes me nimble.

Edited by Double Mocha Man