IGNORED

Predict Tiger's 2020 Season

lastings
Note: This thread is 1484 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Predict Tiger's season  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins?

• no wins
    • 1 win
    • 2-3 wins
    • 4-5 wins
    • 6+
  2. 2. How many majors?

• zilch
    • #16 & #17
    • #16, #17, and Nicklaus
    • Goaty Goat goat goaty goat

On 3/9/2020 at 5:31 PM, Groucho Valentine said:

Ive changed my mind.

HE'S FINISHED. 

That is what some thought few years back.....he is still high up there with Rory , Jordan , etc.

7 minutes ago, Mpopoma said:

That is what some thought few years back.....he is still high up there with Rory , Jordan , etc.

I was half joking. He's not on Rorys level. At least not right now. But i don't think hes going to win this year after thinking earlier he would win the masters and a couple other tourneys. I think his season will be similar to the last half of last season. He'll maybe linger in the mid-field on the edge of contention, but never really be a factor. 

I'd love for him to come back playing full time and have some significant wins.   I don't believe with his limited schedule he is going to be as competitive as if he was playing more often.    I voted "0" for each.  

Tiger, prove me wrong!

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...

Since everyone is under forced hiatus, it will give Tiger time to rest and heal.  It will be good for him.

I would think this break for everyone will be better for Tiger relative to others, so he may actually do well, if and when the Tour restarts.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas unpinned this topic
Note: This thread is 1484 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!