4 posts / 485 viewsLast Reply

Hey so picked up a set of what are suppose to be vrs coverts but they look like covert 2.0s but there is no 2.0 stamp on the hosel like I see in all the pictures would they release sets without that stamp just curiosity and also of course read about fakes and all anyone have any knowledge on these or input would be great thanks 

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

Do you have any photos of the irons to share? It's impossible to say much without seeing what the clubs themselves look like.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

They look good they just don't have that 2.0 stamped on the hosel like I have seen in pictures and don't look like the original coverts just being curious this will be my 2nd season golfing coming up so I got these figured they would be a good step before buying a new good set as I was using some irons that I found at work perks of being a garbage man haha 

20200118_092403.jpg

20200118_092358.jpg

20200118_092335.jpg