IGNORED

Buy Flightscope Mevo and Mevo+ Here

iacas
Note: This thread is 904 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

I’m still planning to probably sell my SkyTrak.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 minutes ago, iacas said:

Are you sure you dont want to sell your Mevo Plus instead...for now...😉

15 hours ago, iacas said:

That says a lot for me.

15 hours ago, Grinde6 said:

Are you sure you dont want to sell your Mevo Plus instead...for now...😉

Same initial question I had when I read it...😂

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

• 1 month later...

The following is a sincere real statement 🙂 My wife wants a golf simulator 🙂 and who am I to not want to get this wonderful device for her!

The Mevo+ is the one I want to get for her, my question is this.  Will it also work with Microsoft Surface Pro or any Windows based laptop?  

She wants to play the 5 courses on the Mevo+ I want the statistical data to improve my game as well as playing the different games that come with it.

We have Android phones but the screen on my Surface is a lot bigger and easier to see.

- Dean

Driver: PXG GEN3 Proto X Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Orange
Fairway wood: 5 Wood PXG 0341 GEN2 hzrdus smoke yellow

2 Iron PXG XP Evenflow Blue

3 Utility Iron Srixon 3 20*
Irons:  5 thru PW PXG GEN3 XP Steelfiber 95 -  Wedges: Mizuno T7 48, 52, 56 and 60 Recoil 110 shafts 6
Putter: In search of the Holy Grail Ball: Snell MTBx

• Administrator
4 hours ago, djake said:

The following is a sincere real statement 🙂 My wife wants a golf simulator 🙂 and who am I to not want to get this wonderful device for her!

The Mevo+ is the one I want to get for her, my question is this.  Will it also work with Microsoft Surface Pro or any Windows based laptop?  

She wants to play the 5 courses on the Mevo+ I want the statistical data to improve my game as well as playing the different games that come with it.

We have Android phones but the screen on my Surface is a lot bigger and easier to see.

I think their apps work with iOS and Android.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

14 hours ago, iacas said:

I think their apps work with iOS and Android.

Thanks @iacas 

When I purchase one I will get it thru your link

- Dean

Driver: PXG GEN3 Proto X Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Orange
Fairway wood: 5 Wood PXG 0341 GEN2 hzrdus smoke yellow

2 Iron PXG XP Evenflow Blue

3 Utility Iron Srixon 3 20*
Irons:  5 thru PW PXG GEN3 XP Steelfiber 95 -  Wedges: Mizuno T7 48, 52, 56 and 60 Recoil 110 shafts 6
Putter: In search of the Holy Grail Ball: Snell MTBx

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
21 minutes ago, Club Rat said:

Anyone know the current price for TST members on the mevo plus?

Yep.

image.png

Any idea how the Mevo+ compares to the Full Swing launch monitor? I realize the Full Swing is higher but I got an email about a launch next year for 4k.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

• Administrator
27 minutes ago, TN94z said:

Any idea how the Mevo+ compares to the Full Swing launch monitor? I realize the Full Swing is higher but I got an email about a launch next year for 4k.

How could anyone compare if it’s not out yet?

• 4 weeks later...

My son in law just purchased the Mevo+ (Xmas gift to himself 🙂) and today we launched the Flightscope App and the E6 Connect.
Both applications are cool, but somewhat puzzling. I experienced difficulties running the E6 on his laptop while it worked fine with his Iphone.
After a couple of hours searching the web and watching several videos, we finally determined his laptop was insufficient (4gb Ram) to run the E6 application. I also doubt if his GPU was sufficient?
The main problem we were having was connecting the Mevo to the E6 on his PC? (Wifi - not showing Mevo broardcast?)
The E6 would simply not recognize the Mevo through WiFi?

We were able to play courses and use the range feature using his phone while projecting the image with the projector. :whistle:

Anyone have any success using E6 - Mac, PC or Laptop?

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

13 minutes ago, Club Rat said:

My son in law just purchased the Mevo+ (Xmas gift to himself 🙂) and today we launched the Flightscope App and the E6 Connect.
Both applications are cool, but somewhat puzzling. I experienced difficulties running the E6 on his laptop while it worked fine with his Iphone.
After a couple of hours searching the web and watching several videos, we finally determined his laptop was insufficient (4gb Ram) to run the E6 application. I also doubt if his GPU was sufficient?
The main problem we were having was connecting the Mevo to the E6 on his PC? (Wifi - not showing Mevo broardcast?)
The E6 would simply not recognize the Mevo through WiFi?

We were able to play courses and use the range feature using his phone while projecting the image with the projector. :whistle:

Anyone have any success using E6 - Mac, PC or Laptop?

Did you have an Ethernet cable plugged in as well?  It’s not needed if the course is already downloaded, but I connect my wifi to the Mevo and then have Ethernet to the PC as well.  Works flawlessly for me. 

6 minutes ago, Grinde6 said:

Did you have an Ethernet cable plugged in as well?

Yes we tried using the Ethernet cable, no luck.
When we went to the settings, the only device showing to connect to was the Mevo X1 ???
Tied selecting the Mevo+ but the "Connect" tab did not highlight (show blue) and did not detect the Mevo+

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

44 minutes ago, Club Rat said:

Yes we tried using the Ethernet cable, no luck.
When we went to the settings, the only device showing to connect to was the Mevo X1 ???
Tied selecting the Mevo+ but the "Connect" tab did not highlight (show blue) and did not detect the Mevo+

Dumb question, but you were hooked up to your Mevo wifi with your pc, correct?

• 6 months later...

July 4th sale Mevo+ $200 off

• Thumbs Up 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• iacas changed the title to Buy Flightscope Mevo and Mevo+ Here
  • Administrator

Just as a quick update, the links are:

When the Pro Package is shipping, I'll post another update.

Enjoy!

Note: This thread is 904 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!