• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I’m nearsighted, about -3.25 diopters.  For daily work, I use progressive lenses.  For golf, I have single vision (no reading/progressive) sunglasses, as you do. a) Yes, I lift my sunglasses as needed to record scores, adjust pin/putting location, etc. I’ve never really thought of it as a problem, but I can see how it might be for some. b) For low light, I have a very inexpensive set of single vision regular glasses that I ordered online ($50 or so because I splurged and upgraded the lenses). I keep them in my golf bag all the time.  At dusk, I switch from my nice sunglasses to my cheapo clear glasses. From time to time I consider contacts (I’ve worn them in the past), but then I’d probably have to use a set of readers to deal with (a).
    • This is how the selections have been picked for The Masters winner. I do see a slight problem in that two people picked JS at -14 . From what @iacas mentioned, if I am not mistaken, there can only be one selection for a particular golfer with reference to their final score? I noticed Darkfrog selected JS first at -14. Check out all the selections below:   Colins69                Tony Finau -11 phillyk                    Patrick Canlay -11 ncates00               Patrick Cantlay -13 nevets88               Rory McIlroy -12 pganapathy            Rory McIlroy -17 Darkfrog               Jordan Spieth -14 onthehunt526       Jordan Spieth -14 woodzie264          Dustin Johnson -14 RickK                     Dustin Johnson -17 iSank                      Dustin Johnson -18 DewSweeper09    Justin Thomas -9 Birdieputt              Justin Thomas -13 Billy Z                    Justin Thomas -14 Zippo                     Bryson DeChambeau -11 Hardspoon            Bryson DeChambeau -15 False hopes          Lee Westwood -11 Yukari                    Collin Morikawa -14 Bucki1968             Paul Casey -10  
    • Ahh okay. Interesting you're feeling that already. I definitely don't want to cause a wrist injury here by suggesting you feel it more lol. It's not like egregiously bad at all obviously. It's not quite Lee Westwood, but you're not like super super far off from that.  Anyway, obviously disregard whatever I say if the instructor disagrees. 
    • I do palmar flexion at the top, but it is worth a look, thanks. I’ll ask my instructor.
    • Collin Morikawa putting is atrocious. He has missed 4 putts within 4 feet just in the front 9 of the third round. He also missed 2 putts within 6 to 7 feet.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. butchammon
      butchammon
      (60 years old)
    2. Joe P
      Joe P
      (71 years old)
    3. Lookylookitzadam
      Lookylookitzadam
      (35 years old)
    4. Muzza
      Muzza
      (36 years old)
    5. ocduffer86
      ocduffer86
      (51 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...