IGNORED

Walk Up Music

1 hour ago, boogielicious said:

When I think of walk up music it has to be where the opening riff of the song is instantly recognized, profound and high energy.

It can be, but it can also be this:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

As much as I like for it to be something badass, like Enter Sandman or Mama Said Knock You Out, but in reality, it would probably be Yakety Sax

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jetsknicks1 said:

If I end up signing this in my head the rest of the day, I’m coming for you.

Nobody made you click on it 😜

Baby shark doo doo doo do do doooo

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjan21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Here ya go fellas. No problem @Natty LA you'll learn the ropes.
    • I would rather use the other "Would You Rather?" topic.  😀  Bet you didn't know that topic was already out there.  It's a good and recurring one... you might get a kick out of perusing it. Otherwise, a belated welcome to the forum.
    • I want to test out the new Ping G425 series clubs.  Will I buy them?  Probably not.
    • So my kid like to play this game “would you rather”.  They ask silly questions like would you rather eat hair or dirt.  Things like that.  It made me think of the status of my current golf game.  I played horrible overall but my putter was on fire and managed to get a respectable score.  My question is would rather spray the ball all over the course but still manage a low round.  Or have a great ball striking round and have horrible score because of poor putting.  Of course this is all relative obviously but I personally would love to strike the ball well and still not score well because of poor course management, three putts, bad chips, or just bad luck.
    • OT.. I appreciate the title change.   When people Google a topic to search for practice on the course they don't want to find something totally off topic about two mind sets.   Regardless of the OP, each topic title should represent the topic of the thread.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. dpriceva
      dpriceva
      (59 years old)
    2. Jim C
      Jim C
      (60 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...