cspell

2020 Masters (Patron-Free)

318 posts / 14909 viewsLast Reply

1 hour ago, cipher said:

Wow, that is rough.  I've always wondered how this course looked into and after the summer.  Now I know.  😬

Watch your mouth, errybody knows there's no rough at Augusta

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, colin007 said:

Watch your mouth, errybody knows there's no rough at Augusta

Bryson gonna shoot a 59.

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2020%2F0404%2Fr686133_1

For the first time, Augusta National is offering online shopping -- but only to patrons who are on...

Seems like all of us could find someone with tickets and get Masters gear. I had a friend go in 2010 and my hat could use an upgrade. 

first photos for me;  hope they take.

I don't know about the National but I've got these twenty minutes away today. (azaleas)

image.thumb.png.d4247cb3aea8213d64223594af63a573.png

It's weird having The Masters this late in the year, but man am I excited to see how it turns out. I imagine the course might be in a different condition than usual, but it's still just such a unique event. This is one tournament where I'll miss the usual crowds, since the crowds at Augusta aren't the ones shouting about mashed potatoes.

14 minutes ago, Pretzel said:

This is one tournament where I'll miss the usual crowds, since the crowds at Augusta aren't the ones shouting about mashed potatoes.

One year I expect someone to shout, "Pimento Cheese sandwich!"

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0TWZQajf5UqDPrRFRTDmRv?si=GBxuESAIQEmG0GREa7OfMg

No Laying Up did a pretty cool podcast with Matty Kelly, Marc Leishman's caddy, talking about shots that Marc hits on every hole, and also delving into what Bryson might hit on each hole. Definitely worth the 85 minutes I spent on it. This year is going to be awesome.

13 hours ago, Bonvivant said:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0TWZQajf5UqDPrRFRTDmRv?si=GBxuESAIQEmG0GREa7OfMg

No Laying Up did a pretty cool podcast with Matty Kelly, Marc Leishman's caddy, talking about shots that Marc hits on every hole, and also delving into what Bryson might hit on each hole. Definitely worth the 85 minutes I spent on it. This year is going to be awesome.

An episode of How's My Hand Path? with guest Scott Fawcett, who worked with Bryson, Fawcett talks specifically about some holes, I forget which. I think it was 2 or 3 weeks ago, the episode.

On 11/5/2020 at 1:30 PM, Double Mocha Man said:

One year I expect someone to shout, "Pimento Cheese sandwich!"

We’ve been making those to snack on while watching. They’re actually pretty good.

On 11/5/2020 at 1:15 PM, Pretzel said:

It's weird having The Masters this late in the year, but man am I excited to see how it turns out. I imagine the course might be in a different condition than usual, but it's still just such a unique event. This is one tournament where I'll miss the usual crowds, since the crowds at Augusta aren't the ones shouting about mashed potatoes.

Not sure it’ll be much different. The forecast is showing high 70’s low 80’s all four days. Gotta love the South!

7 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Not sure it’ll be much different. The forecast is showing high 70’s low 80’s all four days. Gotta love the South!

It’s going to be 70 here today so ppppfffffftttttthhhh!😜 But of course we had 4” of snow last week.

GettyImages-1273531127.jpg

Bryson DeChambeau recently played a 'jaw-dropping' practice round at Augusta National Golf Club in advance of next week's Masters.

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2015%2F0708%2Fpga_a_eld

Lee Elder, the first Black golfer to compete in the Masters, will be an honorary starter for the 2021 tournament. Additionally, Augusta National will fund the start-up of a women's golf program at nearby Paine College, an...

On 9/1/2020 at 9:18 AM, MaskedRacer said:

Which player 40 y.o. and above you think could have the best shot to win the Masters this year?  Not Tiger I'm afraid. He can't seem to get out of this funk from playing in the early weekend groups. He has had a string of tournaments where he barley makes the cut and struggles on the weekend. For the win...I think Paul Casey perhaps. Phil Mickelson I think could win too.  Maybe not win but I think Bernhard Langer and Fred Couples will make the cut.

Lefty....LOL......luv FIGJAM....and so do the locker room attendants......he'll have a few big rolls of C-Notes to hand out this week.

Just heard Matthew Wolfe say there are quite a few cottages around Augusta Nat'l....I didn't know that.

It will rain on and off for all 4 days which favors the long hitters. I am picking Justin Thomas and Collin Morikawa, 2020 leaders with strokes gained/approach stat, to win. I am super excited but I don't have ESPN to watch on Thursday and Friday. I have to stream to watch featured group and Amen corner holes.