Jump to content
snapfade

Whose Name to Yell at Bay Hill After a Tee Shot?

Who's name to yell at Bay Hill after a tee shot  

11 members have voted

  1. 1. This is just for fun. Who's name to yell at Bay Hill next week?

    • Gary McCord
      1
    • Double Mocha Man
      3
    • Vinsk
      0
    • Boogielicious
      7
    • Cantankerish
      0


23 posts / 1248 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

Just for fun, a little pole to see who's name to yell out at Bay Hill next week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

How bout Erik Barzeski...it had a good cadence to yell. Plus, he’d prob hate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

6 hours ago, snapfade said:

Just for fun, a little pole to see who's name to yell out at Bay Hill next week. 

OMG... Now I'm going to have to suffer celebrity status to go with my bad elbow. I will never live it down at the local watering hole where I go and they discuss sports.  I'll have to go on morning talk shows. Starbucks will want me as their spokesperson. I'll never have time to play golf again. Don't pick me. Don't pick me. Don't pick me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Double Mocha Man said:

OMG... Now I'm going to have to suffer celebrity status to go with my bad elbow. I will never live it down at the local watering hole where I go and they discuss sports.  I'll have to go on morning talk shows. Starbucks will want me as their spokesperson. I'll never have time to play golf again. Don't pick me. Don't pick me. Don't pick me.

You could also achieve celebrity status by winning the Greg Normans Greatest Fan contest, so maybe someone will secretly nominate you for that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I was going to say Carl Spackler, but I kind of like your idea, Could mean anything, including commentary on the quality of the shot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

23 hours ago, Buckeyebowman said:

I was going to say Carl Spackler, but I kind of like your idea, Could mean anything, including commentary on the quality of the shot. 

I could just yell out "O H" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

With the amount of Ohio tags I see this time of year probably a few.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I haven't heard anybody yell much of anything except for today, when someone tried out a tired, old Stern ism that crapped out a few years ago! Come on people! Where are you?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 hours ago, Buckeyebowman said:

I haven't heard anybody yell much of anything except for today, when someone tried out a tired, old Stern ism that crapped out a few years ago! Come on people! Where are you?!

Hopefully they’ve finally outgrown this crap.

Just sayin’...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I didn't hear any yelling either really. I was on the move bouncing around to see it all as much as I could. You may have seen me, I was the guy in the white guy in the blue shirt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 3/8/2020 at 11:16 AM, snapfade said:

I didn't hear any yelling either really. I was on the move bouncing around to see it all as much as I could. You may have seen me, I was the guy in the white guy in the blue shirt. 

So how’d you like it? It was my fifth year in a row and each time was great I think. Easy to get around and quite a few holes where you can be real close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Someone yelled "Send it to the MOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!" on the 6th tee on Saturday at Bay Hill.  Have to admit it was kind of funny as it was the only voice heard.  Can't remember who's drive it was.  Might have been Zach Johnson's, which sounds incongruous but I do remember he belted one up and out there a lot farther than I was expecting, 300+.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...