IGNORED

Hoodies - Pro Golf Attire/Dress Codes?

iacas
Note: This thread is 1514 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just now, snapfade said:

IFTFY - if your age or waistline is over 30 then don't wear a white belt. 

602947867_WhiteBelt.thumb.jpg.a356bd4adb7e5b5c678c61db22a473a5.jpg

• Upvote 1

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 minute ago, ChetlovesMer said:

That does it, Im buying a white belt and Im going to get one of those hubcap sized belt buckles that the cowboy looking dudes wear. Oh and just for you it will have an Ohio state flag on it. And I will wear it with a Cleveland Browns hoodie. 😄  

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

1 minute ago, snapfade said:

That does it, Im buying a white belt and Im going to get one of those hubcap sized belt buckles that the cowboy looking dudes wear. Oh and just for you it will have an Ohio state flag on it. And I will wear it with a Cleveland Browns hoodie. 😄  

👍   I can't wait to see it. Do post pictures.  :beer:

3 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

👍   I can't wait to see it. Do post pictures.  :beer:

You must not have noticed, I didn't mention anything about wearing pants or undershorts so sure I'll take a picture. HaHaHa 

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

2 minutes ago, snapfade said:

You must not have noticed, I didn't mention anything about wearing pants or undershorts so sure I'll take a picture. HaHaHa 

I suddenly regret my choices. 🤢  🤮

2 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

602947867_WhiteBelt.thumb.jpg.a356bd4adb7e5b5c678c61db22a473a5.jpg

Big hitter Herb!

• Like 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator
3 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Can I get a double scoop of mint chocolate chip in a waffle cone?

No, but you can get a great golf lesson.

3 hours ago, snapfade said:

I read a golf fashion article a few years ago and it said if your age or waistline is over 40 then don't wear a white belt. 

33 here, so I'm still good.

Nothing wrong with a white belt. I wore grey pants, a grey and white striped shirt, and a white hat yesterday. Socks were white, shoes grey.

Very clean look.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

5 minutes ago, iacas said:

No, but you can get a great golf lesson.

I could use one.

Why not a hoodie? 

How about ………

See the source image

Remember when reading posts...…. Communication: 80% Body Language; 15% Tone & 5% Actual Words
We'd all be best selling authors if we could communicate in the written word as well as we would like.

:aimpoint:    :bushnell:    :sunmountain:   :ogio:   :titleist:
:mizuno:  Mizuno ST180 Driver
:ping:  Ping G400 fairway 3 
:cleveland:  Cleveland HB Launcher Iron set  4-PW  50/56/60 CBX Wedges
:callaway:  64 Calloway Lob Wedge
 :scotty_cameron:    Scotty Camron GOLO 3

Nothing wrong with a hoodie.  As long as it has collars...  :-D

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

25 minutes ago, David in FL said:

Nothing wrong with a hoodie.  As long as it has collars...  :-D

That's what I always say about v-necks. 

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I think it’s fine to wear a hoodie. I don’t care what people wear on the golf course. 

I hate hoods, something about the fact they limit my peripheral vision. I have a few hoodies but you'll never catch me with the hood up. As far as how they look, they can be fine for the golf course as long as they look sharp and fit right.

17 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

As many of you may or may not remember from a previous dress code thread. I'm actually the president of the anti-white-belt-society. So, go ahead and wear a hoodie. But if you are wearing a white belt you'd better be in the navy, or selling ice cream.

Have you ever had someone in a white belt hit it 50 yards by you and beat you by 10 shots?   Well we should get together and let that happen. 😜

I like my white belt, although I forced myself to put it away until I recently took 35 pounds off my waistline. 

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

3 minutes ago, NM Golf said:

Have you ever had someone in a white belt hit it 50 yards by you and beat you by 10 shots?   Well we should get together and let that happen. 😜

Touche'

It's a date. 

After you win by 10 strokes you can show me around the battleship you've been stationed on, and/or sell me a double scoop of chocolate mint in a waffle cone. 

Unless of course you happen to be a female pop star... In which case my wife probably won't let me hang around with you. 

9 minutes ago, NM Golf said:

I hate hoods

The hoodie worked for this dude. Although, I'm not sure the courses I've played would want him... not just because of dress code violations.

hoodie.jpg.3f27c5686eebecca51e5113d1c3c806b.jpg

2 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Touche'

It's a date. 

After you win by 10 strokes you can show me around the battleship you've been stationed on, and/or sell me a double scoop of chocolate mint in a waffle cone. 

Unless of course you happen to be a female pop star... In which case my wife probably won't let me hang around with you. 

😂 Are those cargo shorts in your avatar? Maybe we could go hiking after the round Ranger Rick! 

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

4 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

The hoodie worked for this dude. Although, I'm not sure the courses I've played would want him... not just because of dress code violations.

hoodie.jpg.3f27c5686eebecca51e5113d1c3c806b.jpg

That guy was my caddie at Bandon Dunes!  Seriously.  Somewhere I have his business card... it says "Unabomber".  He was a nice guy but I'm surprised Kemper Sports let him caddie...

Just now, NM Golf said:

😂 Are those cargo shorts in your avatar? Maybe we could go hiking after the round Ranger Rick! 

Oh my gosh, I haven't laughed like that in a long time!!!!  

Yes, those are cargo shorts …. If you think you're the first person to make fun of me wearing cargo shorts, you are sorely mistaken. 

I don't have to come to this forum and take this abuse you know... I can go almost anywhere and take this abuse. 

…. Unless you were serious... in which case I do know a couple of really nice hiking trails and they could be great fun after the round... you know, while I'm enjoying my ice cream cone.

Note: This thread is 1514 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!