IGNORED

Hoodies - Pro Golf Attire/Dress Codes?

iacas
Note: This thread is 1512 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

12 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

I don't have to come to this forum and take this abuse you know... I can go almost anywhere and take this abuse. 

I don't have to take this abuse either!!! If I wanted to be treated poorly I would have just had a conversation with my wife!

Kidding aside I take some heat for that belt. Especially, like I said, when I put on a few pounds in the last couple years. When our head pro said I looked like "a blimp with a white string tied around me" I decided to make some wardrobe changes until I lost a few!

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

30 minutes ago, NM Golf said:

When our head pro said I looked like "a blimp with a white string tied around me"

Wew, man, that's cold. 

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Hoodies ?   Some guys care about how they look on the course and dress to the nines, others don't care and wear pretty much anything comfortable that's allowed where they play.  My level of dress improves when playing nicer courses or in a league tournament. 

Playing with Hood Up is a no-go for me. 

In the Bag

Driver - Taylormade R1 Black

FW - Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 15* 3-Metal

FW - Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 18* 5-Metal

Irons - Ping G15 4i-UW

Wedge - Ping Anser 54* SW

Wedge - Ping Tour-S 60* LW

Putter - Ping Anser 4

Ball - Top Flight D2+ Feel

Rangefinder - Callaway/Nikon LR550

1 hour ago, ChetlovesMer said:

. in which case I do know a couple of really nice hiking trails and they could be great fun after the round... you know, while I'm enjoying my ice cream cone.

Do they lead to a secluded cabin in the woods, which for some reason doesn't have cell phone reception? 

7 hours ago, iacas said:

No, but you can get a great golf lesson.

33 here, so I'm still good.

Nothing wrong with a white belt. I wore grey pants, a grey and white striped shirt, and a white hat yesterday. Socks were white, shoes grey.

Very clean look.

I dont remember if it was Gold Digest or Golf Magazine, but a while back they had a "fashion" expert that had a little piece each month on what was proper.

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

Note: This thread is 1512 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!