4 posts / 1241 viewsLast Reply

OG1-0001-toe-flex__76888.1502824728.500.

The most comfortable and waterproof golf shoe on the market. Designed to tackle whatever nature throws your way.

2020-03-04 10.18.44.jpg2020-03-04 10.18.51.jpg2020-03-04 10.19.34.jpg

TLK-0001-toe-flex__78500.1580487570.500.

We make golf shoes for people that are fed up with golf shoes. TRUEs are comfortable, light weight, and weatherproof so you can Enjoy The Walk on or off the course.

2020-03-04 10.18.27.jpg2020-03-04 10.17.58.jpg2020-03-04 10.18.05.jpg

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The True Eco Knit look like they have the sole of the TL-01, not the original Knit shoe. I am wondering if I need to move up half a size. 

Okay so I put on some thicker socks and gave them a try.

They're a bit more snug than a 10.5 in the Originals, for example, but not nearly as snug as the TL-01. That's mostly because, I think, the TL-01 has the leather upper, while the Eco Knit has the knit upper that stretches and conforms better. My foot feels secure but not squeezed. It slid in easily (unlike in the leather insides of the TL-01, which will grab your sock a little). I plan to wear the 10.5 today.

So if the Original is a "perfect fit" and the proper length, you may go up half a size here. For me, the Originals are just the teeniest bit roomy (the way I like them). In other words, we're splitting half sizes here:

• Roomiest - 10.5 Original, Knit
  • Medium - 10.5 Eco Knit
  • Tightest - 10.5 TL-01

And since to me the 11 TL-01 feels even smaller than the 10.5 Original, I'd say the Eco Knit is closer to the Original sizing than the TL-01 sizing. Most of this, of course, is about the width. A shoe that's got an inch of space off your big toe just isn't a good fit for you, if you have to go that large just to get the width that works for you.

From TRUE when I asked if what I wrote up above was accurate in their opinion: "Yep! Definitely more roomy than the TL-01 and very similar fit wise to the OG; just a bit more freedom due to the upper."