IGNORED

What Are You Doing Now (Quarantine Edition)?

Piz
Note: This thread is 1494 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

12 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

I cleaned my son's room, who moved out 4 years ago. I found a $25 gift card to a local restaurant!!!! He said to have lunch on him.:dance:

Only if they offer carry-out. 😉

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Only if they offer carry-out. 😉

they do!!!!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Churning through movies. Cleared out my backlogs on HBO Now, Hulu, and Prime. Now tackling Netflix.

Still have the entire world of television to work through!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Just golf, golf, and more golf. Played for the last 6 days, and have tee times for the next 6. Our course, today, implemented the single rider, single cart policy, removed all sand trap rakes, removed the ball washers, and flipped the cups upside down on the holes. 7:30 AM tee time tomorrow, and I may play at 1:30 PM as well. No sense in sitting around watching the news. I'll see how long I can last at 36 holes a day.

Driver: Callaway Mavrik 9.5o - 3 wood: Callaway Mavrik 15o - 3 Hybrid: Callaway Mavrik 18o - Irons: Callaway Mavrik 4-PW, AW, GW, SW - Putter: TaylorMade T.P.A. X - Ball: Callaway SuperSoft - GPS: Garmin S20 GPS watch - Rangefinder: Bushnell Yardage Pro

30 minutes ago, Rkrider99 said:

Just golf, golf, and more golf. Played for the last 6 days, and have tee times for the next 6. Our course, today, implemented the single rider, single cart policy, removed all sand trap rakes, removed the ball washers, and flipped the cups upside down on the holes. 7:30 AM tee time tomorrow, and I may play at 1:30 PM as well. No sense in sitting around watching the news. I'll see how long I can last at 36 holes a day.

😡

- Shane

1 hour ago, jamo said:

Churning through movies. Cleared out my backlogs on HBO Now, Hulu, and Prime. Now tackling Netflix.

Still have the entire world of television to work through!

What did you watch?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

3 hours ago, nevets88 said:

What did you watch?

HBO Now: Us, Yesterday, The Adjustment Bureau

Amazon: Midsommar, Lady Bird

Hulu: Sorry to Bother You

Netflix: I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore, 6 Underground, just started Spenser Confidential 

The only one I didn't really love was The Adjustment Bureau. I thought it had a cool premise but was very awkwardly written and directed. And Yesterday's plot devices were pretty meh but the movie was fun and the acting was good. Sorry to Bother You was also a little disappointing. 

Us was amazing. Midsommar kept me up all night but was worth it. I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore was shockingly fun. I'm not a big Michael Bay fan at all but 6 Underground was sick. 

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

2 hours ago, jamo said:

HBO Now: Us, Yesterday, The Adjustment Bureau

Amazon: Midsommar, Lady Bird

Hulu: Sorry to Bother You

Netflix: I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore, 6 Underground, just started Spenser Confidential 

The only one I didn't really love was The Adjustment Bureau. I thought it had a cool premise but was very awkwardly written and directed. And Yesterday's plot devices were pretty meh but the movie was fun and the acting was good. Sorry to Bother You was also a little disappointing. 

Us was amazing. Midsommar kept me up all night but was worth it. I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore was shockingly fun. I'm not a big Michael Bay fan at all but 6 Underground was sick. 

Huh. I should watch 6 Underground. I love the scene in Yesterday where he plays Yesterday and basically the scenes with Ed Sheeran. Yeah, Midsommar is. A lot. 

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I assume running or jogging is still ok as long as you don't bump into other people?

I've been doing more calisthenics workout at home, but I do miss the weight workouts.

I was thinking a long run may do my sanity good.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

1 hour ago, Yukari said:

I assume running or jogging is still ok as long as you don't bump into other people?

I've been doing more calisthenics workout at home, but I do miss the weight workouts.

I was thinking a long run may do my sanity good.

I couldn’t find it on the cdc website, but here’s what the Old Gray Lady says:

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

16 minutes ago, Missouri Swede said:

I couldn’t find it on the cdc website, but here’s what the Old Gray Lady says:

Thanks for the information.  Much appreciated.  I too looked at CDC website but did not find anything, but since they said to keep social distance (i.e., at least 6 feet), I figured running alone would be a safe exercise.

New lexicon for 2020 = social distance.  It may become the word of the year for 2020.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

4 minutes ago, Yukari said:

Thanks for the information.  Much appreciated.  I too looked at CDC website but did not find anything, but since they said to keep social distance (i.e., at least 6 feet), I figured running alone would be a safe exercise.

New lexicon for 2020 = social distance.  It may become the word of the year for 2020.

I’ve heard that as the year 2000 was Y2K, 2020 is Y 2-ply.

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

6 hours ago, Yukari said:

I figured running alone would be a safe exercise.

Haven’t you see every horror movie ever made!!!😜

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Update. Massage parlors are still open. 

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

I have been stuck at home since Tuesday night, working from home.  Fortunately I live very close to the market, so have gone out a couple of times to buy things.  Other than that it has been eat, sleep, work, watch movies on my laptop.

My little existing exercise regimen has gone to pot.  I really need to get out of the house.  My physical health and sanity will start to become an issue soon🤯

What's in the bag

• Taylor Made r5 dual Draw 9.5* (stiff)
  • Cobra Baffler 4H (stiff)
  • Taylor Made RAC OS 6-9,P,S (regular)
  • Golden Bear LD5.0 60* (regular)
  • Aidia Z-009 Putter
  • Inesis Soft 500 golf ball

I'm drinking coffee and wasting time on the internet.

It's Saturday, so my usual morning cable news shows aren't on.

TaylorMade 300___307cc driver, 13.5°                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Top Flite Titanium Intimidator 400___3, 5, 7, 9 woods                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Mizuno Fli Hi II___driving iron                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Titleist T300___7, 8, 9, PW, AW, GW                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Titleist SM6___LW                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tad Moore Chicopee___putter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Titleist Pro V1x___ball

• Administrator
13 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Huh. I should watch 6 Underground.

I enjoyed that movie quite a bit.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 1494 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!