IGNORED

What Are You Doing Now (Quarantine Edition)?

Piz
Note: This thread is 1493 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Buckeyebowman said:

I've heard this "flattening the curve" nonsense, and think it's a load of propaganda.

Yeah, fuck science, math, and all the other facts at play here.

Dude, don't even post if you're just going to post nonsense.

WAKE UP! As someone at risk (you were a heavy smoker, pretty sure), and as an older person, this could kill you.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will be watching the Invisible Man this Friday via...

invisible-man-emma-trolls-world-tour-the

Universal is officially making its current movies available in homes as early as Friday for $19.99. Trolls World Tour is coming early too.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

11 minutes ago, iacas said:

Yeah, f*** science, math, and all the other facts at play here.

Dude, don't even post if you're just going to post nonsense.

WAKE UP! As someone at risk (you were a heavy smoker, pretty sure), and as an older person, this could kill you.

Not just an older person, anyone with a weak immune system. My wife who is in Germany, just finished her last chemotherapy about 2 weeks ago and the doctors told her not to get on a plane. She was due to come home for a few weeks before starting immunotherapy. 

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, snapfade said:

Not just an older person, anyone with a weak immune system.

Yes, I know. I was speaking specifically to @Buckeyebowman.

He's not a 22-year-old with great lungs. He's an older long-time smoker.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 hour ago, Buckeyebowman said:

People can be idiots

I've heard this "flattening the curve" nonsense, and think it's a load of propaganda

😒

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

I've heard this "flattening the curve" nonsense, and think it's a load of propaganda. Consider the numbers they're comparing. Early March, when we were testing basically nobody, to now when we're doing thousands of tests a day! What would you expect to happen? If you go looking for something, you're apt to find it! 

People can be idiots. They succumb to panic, which DeWine seem to be doing a bit of. Either that, or there's something we're not being told! 

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

FWIW, I’ve found this map to be helpful:

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

On 3/16/2020 at 2:13 PM, Bonvivant said:

Wait, so young healthy people going out to restaurants and bars effects the elderly/weak? I don't really think that this is the answer. 

Young healthy people going to a bar or restaurant and catching the disease and then passing it on to the elderly/weak is not a thing?

I mean...are you effing serious?

On 3/16/2020 at 2:27 PM, Bonvivant said:

1. If I am washing my hands and being careful, explain how I effect elderly/weak if there are none in that environment

Being coughed on and then coughing on or touching someone later on. Are you for real? Seriously?

On 3/16/2020 at 2:27 PM, Bonvivant said:

But to shut down the restaurant business altogether seems extreme.

Yeah - to potentially save lives and stop infection during a  pandemic does seem pretty extreme

On 3/16/2020 at 2:04 PM, Bonvivant said:

I will go out as much as a please. I am safe and healthy as I do so. 

How the *&%^ do you know that you are "safe and healthy"?

Your posts are like a copybook of how to be irresponsible and how to ensure that as many people as possible are infected. You should be ashamed.

Edited by leftybutnotPM

7 hours ago, Buckeyebowman said:

I've heard this "flattening the curve" nonsense, and think it's a load of propaganda.

promo2-coronavirus-simulator-0313.jpg

The early trickle of new coronavirus infections has turned into a steady current. By creating simple...

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

download (2).jpg

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

26 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I went to the gym for the last time last night. Now I will be trying to come up with unique ways to exercise. 😕

My wife and I are going to set up my son's old room as our gym for the time being.

Boston is now has Orange Status travel restrictions. Construction sites are being asked to close down, which is huge.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

45 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I went to the gym for the last time last night. Now I will be trying to come up with unique ways to exercise. 😕

You could chase those dogs of yours around the backyard if it isn't still too cold for you.

Every muni or public course within a 50 mile radius of me closed for at least two weeks yesterday. So no golf for moi.  Im working from home indefinitely. 

I think this quarantine is going to make me wish i went into divorce law...

2 hours ago, boogielicious said:

My wife and I are going to set up my son's old room as our gym for the time being.

Boston is now has Orange Status travel restrictions. Construction sites are being asked to close down, which is huge.

Both of my 20 somethings still live in our house. If not, I would do that for sure.

1 hour ago, mcanadiens said:

You could chase those dogs of yours around the backyard if it isn't still too cold for you.

Today is acceptable, but the yard is a slimy mud-hole due to lack of sun.

- Shane

A lot of Youtube videos and catching up on my DVR recordings. Still playing and going to the driving range as long as they remain open.

Note: This thread is 1493 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!