IGNORED

Love and Hate

iacas
Note: This thread is 1468 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I love watching the ballflight when I hit it good.

I hate losing my ball when I see it land right in front of me.

• Upvote 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I love the challenge of the game and camaraderie it provides with those I'm playing with. The opportunity to be outside and tranquility of a well manicured track.

I hate inconsiderate players that leave cigarette butts, stogies, dip and sunflower seeds on the tee boxes and around greens. Especially grinds my gears when a trash can is in close proximity. 

Driver - Callaway Epic Flash, 3 Wood - Callaway Mavrik, 4 Hybrid - Callaway Big Bertha,

Irons - 5-AW Mavrik Pro's, Putter - Odyssey White Hot OG 1, Ball - Callaway Chrome Soft

(edited)

I’ll echo the popular hatred of slow play and add being paired with someone who feels the need to offer swing advice, though I’m 6 strokes better than they are through the front 9.

I love watching a high trajectory mid-iron approach fall from the sky onto the dance floor.

Edited by woodzie264

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

Since I retired, I Luv that I can play golf on any day that ends with the letter Y
I hate when it rains all day and I can't play.

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

• Administrator

I love striping a driver on the 18th hole.

I hate lipping out the birdie putt.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I love making a pitch mark with an approach shot. 

I hate letting myself down. (Happens all too often.)

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I love nailing an iron shot to the pin and that could mean 6ft or 20ft and 90yds or 140yds.  Watching the shot land hot and sit.

I hate the exact same scenario, only to be a club short (usually not long it seems)

I love playing a shot that unfolds the way I imagined.

I hate it when the juke box, at the Waffle House, is playing loud, crappy, music.

• Like 1

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

6 hours ago, Mr22putt said:

I hate slow play and golfers who don't take care of the course.

I love finding ProV1's & TP5's which are in great shape, cheap twilight golf and being paired up with some of the attractive immaculately dressed Korean female golfers here in Vancouver.

So yeah, I will be planning a trip to Vancouver, make room on the couch.

• Thumbs Up 1

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

I love playing fast with my buddy, running up on a slow group and having them wave us up on a par 3, both of us hitting good shots and putting out for pars all in about what seems like 90 seconds.

I'm losing my vision rapidly, I'm only 40 yrs old, so yeah.

Edited by colin007
Spelling

Colin P.

I hate when a random song, that I haven't heard in years, becomes an earworm for the whole round. Happens often.

I love a pitch shot from a difficult spot cozying gently up to the pin and dropping in.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I love that each round, each hole, and even each shot is a chance to experience something new.

I hate all the crap that has been in peoples' mouths that litter the course; sunflower seeds, cigars and cigarettes, and chewing tobacco.

• Like 1

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

I hate when I see a group on the course that meets both these conditions: they are slow, and they are larger than a foursome. Just experienced this the other day.

I love when I follow up a really poor shot with one or two really good shots. Last week, I hit a heely 8I off a par-3 that came up 20 yards short. Got up-and-down for par. 

WITB:
Woods: Cleveland Launcher (Driver, 17 degree, 22 degree)
Irons: Titleist T200 (4-PW)
Wedges: Callaway Jaws (50/54/60)
Putter: Odyssey White Hot

I love a ball flight that gently curves away from a water hazard.
I hate diseased, satanic ravens who will literally clean your cart out of anything edible while you’re on the green. 

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

9 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

I hate diseased, satanic ravens who will literally clean your cart out of anything edible while you’re on the green

LOL!   I've seen it only once but that is just too funny!

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

I love a GIR.

I hate a day off from work, schedule cleared, and the weather won’t cooperate. 

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

Note: This thread is 1468 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!