iacas

Last (Golf) Thing You Bought

130 posts / 4993 viewsLast Reply

Nice! I got the Mavrik 3 hybrid 19 degree. I really like the KBS hybrid shaft too.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

55 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Nice! I got the Mavrik 3 hybrid 19 degree. I really like the KBS hybrid shaft too.

I haven't had a chance to play much with it since I got it but early indications are very good. 

On 3/25/2020 at 8:31 PM, Buckeyebowman said:

A dozen balls and a visor. For some reason visors seem to have become hard to find, so when I saw one I grabbed it.

I have a good friend who I think has been buying them all up. 

He suffers from thinning hair; He claims that sunshine on his head helps his hair grow. Personally, I'm not seeing it. But to each his own.

Golf Cap from Natadola Champ course Fiji ...

and 50x Tayormade tour preferred X golf balls

Just ordered this this morning. God knows when I will have a chance to actually hit it. I hit the standard Mavrik before all this shit hit the fan. I absolutely love my Mavrik Pro 3 hybrid, hopefully this is just as good. A 3-wood I can hit consistently is all my bag is missing. 

1757797877_ScreenShot2020-03-29at10_14_05AM.png.df7086c14bb5861dfd2a5ba2d2282fd0.png

3 minutes ago, NM Golf said:

Just ordered this this morning. God knows when I will have a chance to actually hit it. I hit the standard Mavrik before all this shit hit the fan. I absolutely love my Mavrik Pro 3 hybrid, hopefully this is just as good. A 3-wood I can hit consistently is all my bag is missing. 

1757797877_ScreenShot2020-03-29at10_14_05AM.png.df7086c14bb5861dfd2a5ba2d2282fd0.png

A club in the hand is worth two in the bush / rough.

On 3/27/2020 at 7:35 AM, ChetlovesMer said:

I have a good friend who I think has been buying them all up. 

He suffers from thinning hair; He claims that sunshine on his head helps his hair grow. Personally, I'm not seeing it. But to each his own.

Trust me, it doesn't. If it did I would look like one of the Ramones from all the sun here.

I bought a groove sharpener for my wedges.  Never tried one before but have heard they can make your wedges spin like new.  Worth a shot to see if it saves me $300-$400 on new wedges.  

Bought a golf bag and two wheel cart (Inesis brand) from Decathlon a couple of months ago.  Early March, I ordered a set of iron covers from Ali Express in China, and am still waiting for delivery.

On 3/20/2020 at 5:38 PM, iacas said:

Just post the last (golf) thing you bought.

I'll start.

National Golf Cart Covers offers a complete selection of golf cart enclosures. We carry Greenline Universal Golf Cart Covers made with durable fabrics. Shop online or call today! Call our USA based cover...

I bought that in navy, like so:

image.png

It should work well for these early spring/late winter rounds (and the rounds in the fall).

oh, so it's not for fending off covid?

I went to walmart on saturday morning to get my essentials during the pandemic.  this included bags of long and short tees

I ordered the LSW book over the weekend. 

On 3/20/2020 at 9:21 PM, dennyjones said:

Group Golfer voucher

voucher.png

Denny, 

I think that course is in my Hometown. lol. Go Blue!

26 minutes ago, PatCav said:

Denny, 

Welcome to TST!  @bkuehn1952 and @criley4way are located around Ann Arbor.   Go Blue.   There are a lot of "good" members from that team down south but they are good people.  

Enjoy the site.   There is a ton of great information and a lot of great people.   

I've played Leslie Park because of Brian's recommendation and our foursome plays there and really enjoys the course.  

1 hour ago, PatCav said:

Denny, 

Leslie is on the northside of AA. Welcome to the group. Come out and play (as soon as this is over)

6 hours ago, PatCav said:

Denny, 

When all the social distancing is a dim memory, we all need to play.

couple week ago, bought a 3 wood from Ena Golf (japanese company). I bought because it has softer feel at impact than my previous Maruman shuttle 3 wood.....both old and used items.

Note : I think Ena Golf have positioning on make a lighter golf clubs.