IGNORED

Share Something Positive From This COVID-19 Mess

My insurance company sent an email that they will be applying a 20% credit to auto insurance policy premiums for two months. More people at home leads to fewer drivers on the road, so they're seeing fewer accidents and claims.

Edited by Missouri Swede
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Missouri Swede said:

My insurance company sent an email that they will be applying a 20% credit to auto insurance policy premiums for two months. More people at home leads to fewer drivers on the road, so they're seeing fewer accidents and claims.

Our insurance company said they're dropping rates for the next six months. Our yearly payment is due in May, so go us! 🙂 I think they'll refund or extend those who already paid, though… 😉

1 minute ago, iacas said:

Our insurance company said they're dropping rates for the next six months. Our yearly payment is due in May, so go us! 🙂 I think they'll refund or extend those who already paid, though… 😉

I received an email from our lizard insurance company that they're going to credit all policies 15% in Sept.

What Confused GIF by GEICO

$35 discount for driving insurance, 7th episode of Shamless through Netflix soooooo funny

On 4/6/2020 at 10:19 AM, iacas said:

That was hilarious.

Now that I don't have to commute to work, I have sunlight to practice when i am done in the afternoon.

Edited by bwdial

I've realized I'm a bit better of a cook of fundamentals than I used to think I was.  My breakfasts are getting better, that's for sure.  

Something that was fundamentally wrong with my golf swing setup is in the process of getting fixed and is something I can reinforce regularly during this situation.

And something I've been meaning to start writing for about a year is getting written.  

I have been playing and practicing golf with my oldest son almost everyday. He is going to be playing his first year on Jr. PGA League. I live on a golf course and i am allow to play around on the 6th hole!

The courses around my area are closed. I ve been spending much of my time with our 2.5 yo grandson. Which I’d both great....and draining

MY WIFE JUST PUT $$ DOWN ON A NEW PUPPY.  I'm trying to be positive!   

You say Wisconsin is going to be open for golf!! Road trip..Ohio...Road trip... Hawaii... Road trip.   

4 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

MY WIFE JUST PUT $$ DOWN ON A NEW PUPPY.  I'm trying to be positive!  

You say Wisconsin is going to be open for golf!! Road trip..Ohio...Road trip... Hawaii... Road trip.   

COME ON DOWN!!!

Just leave that Rona stuff north. 😝

1 hour ago, dennyjones said:

MY WIFE JUST PUT $$ DOWN ON A NEW PUPPY. 

Down payment? Uh oh.

But I’ve loved having each of our dogs, so I hope you’ll keep it in your “positive from covid” category.

10971FD2-2CF6-43D8-8590-89F22BB1390D.jpeg.b6d8b44db5e235f458d172e31ab8fe15.jpeg

Edited by Missouri Swede

47 minutes ago, Missouri Swede said:

Down payment? Uh oh.

But I’ve loved having each of our dogs, so I hope you’ll keep it in your “positive from covid” category.

10971FD2-2CF6-43D8-8590-89F22BB1390D.jpeg.b6d8b44db5e235f458d172e31ab8fe15.jpeg

We've always had animals in the 40 years of marriage.  Her "baby" died about 3 years ago and I told her if she wanted to travel, no animals.  Well....