IGNORED

General COVID-19 Topic

iacas

10 minutes ago, Missouri Swede said:

Search YouTube for no sew face mask. Surgeon general did a video on DIY no-sew mask a couple weeks back. 

I ordered a whole bunch of masks from etsy. Takes longer to get them now, but you'll eventually get them.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Missouri Swede said:

Search YouTube for no sew face mask. Surgeon general did a video on DIY no-sew mask a couple weeks back. 

I can take care of my own, but we are expected to supply them to all of our employees. It is OUR responsibility to provide these as PPE to employees, so we can't expect employees to supply their own. The state just screwed us. That government small business loan we were supposed to get never came through either.

- Shane

• Administrator

A local woman made us six, and the woman I got headcovers from most recently made four for me.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 minute ago, iacas said:

A local woman made us six, and the woman I got headcovers from most recently made four for me.

We need 200+ by next Monday. It's a bit late to be placing that order with anyone to make them.

- Shane

1 hour ago, iacas said:

Banks aren't open where you live?

Not the ones in the grocery stores, which is the ones I would rob. You know, one stop shopping!😀

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

11 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Not the ones in the grocery stores, which is the ones I would rob. You know, one stop shopping!😀

They don't keep as much money in those.

I mean not like I've researched this or anything. 🤫

- Shane

14 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

They don't keep as much money in those.

I mean not like I've researched this or anything. 🤫

It's gettin' pretty funny on here... must be happy hour for many of you.

26 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

"I want all your money, just put it in this shopping cart.  Next to the toilet paper."

Edited by Double Mocha Man

1 minute ago, Double Mocha Man said:

It's gettin' pretty funny on here... must be happy hour for many of you.

That might be the only way to get money before long. 

- Shane

I took part in this on Saturday. People kept their distance for the most part. It goes to show that people will do the right thing even without the government imposing mandates. I don't think anyone wants to get this or pass it on.

After the event, Johnny estimated that there may have been more than 10,000 bikers that attended the tribute.

circlevillebikes.jpg?itok=izLZ9Ljn

Dan Hunter suffers from stage 4 lung cancer and was told he only has months left to live.

- Shane

35 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I took part in this on Saturday. People kept their distance for the most part. It goes to show that people will do the right thing even without the government imposing mandates. I don't think anyone wants to get this or pass it on.

circlevillebikes.jpg?itok=izLZ9Ljn

Dan Hunter suffers from stage 4 lung cancer and was told he only has months left to live.

Very cool!  👍

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Meanwhile in Michigan::

A security guard was shot and killed when he told two women they couldn't go into a Family Dollar Store.   One's husband came over and complained about disrespecting his wife and shot the guard.   3 have been charged with murder

In Holly Michigan a guy was told to wear a mask and when he refused, he was asked to leave.    He then wiped his nose on the shirt of an employee.   He is wanted for assault.    

I'd like to think that people in Michigan are not all like that. 

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

correction to the previous post.   

After the woman returned home, her husband and son went to the store to confront the security guard.   The son shot the guard.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

7 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

correction to the previous post.   

After the woman returned home, her husband and son went to the store to confront the security guard.   The son shot the guard.

People are wound up tight these days... that is a terrible outcome.  Don't bring a gun to a verbal fight.  (If my comment seems political please ask me to remove it... I will kindly delete it)

3 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

People are wound up tight these days... that is a terrible outcome.  Don't bring a gun to a verbal fight.  (If my comment

Like my spouse. If I suddenly disappear, there’s probably a shallow grave in my backyard that I’ve taken up residence in. 

- Shane

6 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Like my spouse. If I suddenly disappear, there’s probably a shallow grave in my backyard that I’ve taken up residence in. 

At least we know where to look for you.  Please see if your wife will mark your whereabouts with a flagstick.  Which should have a pool noodle in the hole and those looking for you will promise not to touch the flagstick.

NJ governor announced that schools will remain closed for the rest of the year, which I predicted would happen a while ago.

The rest of the school year, that is.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• Administrator
9 hours ago, billchao said:

NJ governor announced that schools will remain closed for the rest of the year, which I predicted would happen a while ago.

The rest of the school year, that is.

I don't understand the states that have waited until now to say this. PA said it… by the end of March? Or early April at the latest.

That seems so long ago, and yet it's < 2 months since this all started (March 13 here in PA).

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Atlanta foolishness

Video from Georgia's first open days... social distancing out the window.

Edited by bwdial

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White