• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Day 72.  Got my evolvr priority piece, and it's a wall drill.   I don't even need a club and I can do it several times a day, as I did today.  I'll be doing this quite a bit over the coming days before I go back to incorporating it with a club in my hands for a full swing attempt. 
    • Day 505: Worked on backswing stuff, and added in some “Justin Rose” rehearsals. Hit foam balls at slow speeds. 
    • Going through the list, and happen to find Sand Valley (25th) and Lawsonia (23rd) 🙂 Best public golf courses 2021-22: GOLF's Top 100 Courses You Can Play For the first time our ranking of the best public-access courses ventured outside the United States into Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean. Enjoy!  
    • I know this is off topic but wanted folk to know that if they install the 14.5 update it's important that they now get the 14.5.1 update which fixes some security issues with the 14.5 update: Apple releases critical iOS 14.5.1, macOS 11.3.1 security updates The iOS and iPadOS 14.5.1, macOS 11.3.1, and watchOS 7.4.1 updates contain security patches along with an App Tracking Transparency fix. Thanks.  
    • I think you’re on the right track with this. You don’t want to lift the heel just for the sake of lifting it, but you also don’t want to forcibly keep it down, either. Some people can make a good turn without lifting the lead heel and some can’t. The heel itself is not the important part.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Bruce1958
      Bruce1958
      (63 years old)
    2. CTgolferman17
      CTgolferman17
      (52 years old)
    3. Hackinandwhackin
      Hackinandwhackin
      (30 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...